Reviews for Chronicles of a Cimmerian Heart: Close Your World
The Witch King chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
The "falcon punch" comment reminded me of a fic in which captian falcon kills fire (long story short, Ness used pk fire and then captian falcon used that move on the fire. After that, Ness' goal in life became "never get hit by falcon anything."
the witch king chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
The bit at the end about zexion being emotionless is true mostly, but he does show fear right before he dies in Re:CoM
KirakiraUchiha chapter 25 . 11/4/2010
Ho mah gawd so awesome! Dammit Scout! How could you forget to reload? D: can not WAIT to read the sequel!
SeeingBlu chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Congrats! I generally deapise even the /idea/ of OCs in fanfiction, but here I am, already excited to read the next chapter!

I particularly like your portrayal of Roxas and of Axel's ... err, predicament concerning him.

I can't wait to keep reading~!

Yours truly,

Blu (PS, I have an Org OC, too.)
Sky's Breaker chapter 25 . 7/8/2010
AMAZING! Yays! I'm back! Nice one for Xion...21 Guns
emo.xiggy chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
OMG! Great chapter/ending! I CAN NOT wait for the sequel! I wonder who Scout's partner will be? Also, I think I know what the first world is.., ;)
Sax Puppy chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I like the story
Loves Ironic Tragedy chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
GIVE ME SEQUEL, WOMAN.

(And you're welcome, btw :3)

I'm so happy she's coming back. I'd be heartbroken if Scout died. I would be fricken destroyed. I mean, technically she did die, but you know what I mean. At least she gets another story to her name. I enjoyed this so much and can't wait to continue keeping up with ya as you write her story. :)
heartless-lover12 chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
Squee! Yays. That made me happy!
Loves Ironic Tragedy chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
I've never been more afraid of baking in my whole life. Nope. Not even when my dad let me crawl around in the oven as a baby. Didn't faze me. But this?

O_O

I love Zex and Dem n all, but I never want to be in the kitchen with them. *starts singing* Someone's in the kitchen with Deeem-yx. Someone's in the kitchen I knooow. Someone's in the kitchen with Dem-yx, strummin' on the old banjo. :3

And for your new world, the answer's gotta be 2. Personally the first one was the funniest for me. Or whichever had the dude get his head shot off with an arrow.
Sky's Breaker chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
All I can say is YAYS! I don't have any creativity in me cuz a math exam 2moro. I cannot wait for the sequel!
Loves Ironic Tragedy chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
POSJDFO! PDIJFOSAIETHGF! WTFFF! Dude, do you HATE ME? I know you warned me, but this is just uncool. Shat. Seriously, she finally gets to him and then you cut off the goddamn chapter. That's not even funny. You know what that is? Evil. Like Xemnas evil. This is so sad. :( Saix died. But I remember you saying to me that even Xanze is going to die so this fight must be where. Is she out of bullets? Because that would really effing suck. I can't wait for the untold stories then the last. THEN THE SEQUEL. WOOP.
Yukihikari-chan chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
Pure awesomeness, what else can I say? WHY? Why did you leave off on such an evil cliffhanger? It's payback for ch 7 of Nobody's legacy right?

Update soon!
emo.xiggy chapter 21 . 6/24/2010
Hi! I've been reading your story but haven't had time to review! So I'm doing it now. Sorry! Lame excuse, I know... sorry again. I think this Untold Stories chapter was the best so far. I really also liked the title you gave Xion in the last chapter! The Key of Memories... I think I'll start calling her that now (Don't worry, I won't steal it! If I ever use it, I'll always credit you with creating it!) ! Also, I'm really sorry about your father passing away. When someone close to you dies, it can be hard. Hope you're feeling okay. But on a happier note, great story! Can't wait for the next update! And that ends my very long, rant-ish review... ~
Loves Ironic Tragedy chapter 21 . 6/24/2010
I actually didn't like Larxene dying. :( I never like her dying. I don't care how bitchy she is. It's just sad. And that little 'thing' she sort-of had with Marluxia... it's just all so sad. I can't wait for the next untold story and then the final chapter. I really can't.

Zexion's death didn't bother me for once, shockingly. :k I remember playing the original Chain Of Memories, thinking Axel was completely insignificant. Then I started playng 358/2 and I realized how important of a character he really is in KH2 and then watching him DIE in KH2... shat. I sobbed my eyes out for hours.

Sorry for the rambling. x]