Reviews for Bungees
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
roflmao - great idea sam :)
Eris1031 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I seriously 'laughed-out-loud' while reading this story. Thanks, for writing it. I haven't laughed this much in a while!
Scare4irony chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
-That was great! I didn't know what Sammy did until you got to the bungee cord thing and then I was like 'oh!'

"I was five, Dean. How was I supposed to know that the parts slid back together and that it wasn't actually broken? I was terrified dad was going to kill me."

-Oh Sammy, you innocent thing, John would've may have yelled a little.

Dean snickered at the memory of a terrified Sam rushing up to his brother, holding the broken pieces in his hands and begging Dean to help him put it back together because the glue wasn't working.

-Great image...I chuckled out loud.

Sammy, you know that guy wasn't actually serious about putting bungees on our weapons, right?" Dean asked, panting for breath, hands on his knees to support himself.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time," Sam muttered.

-That was my favourite part though! I can imagine Sam's face and it's priceless.

Wonderful job...(this is my longest review) :D
sajah170 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Great Story! It made me laugh really hard. I often thought that a bungee might be a good idea but obviously I never thought this through...
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I'm glad someone bothered to write a fic about this. The idea is absurd, but so totally ripe for Winchester humour.

Loved the image of Sam trying to glue John's gun back together.

And this... "When he got it, he turned that part-superior-part-incredulous-all-amused look that Sam hated so much on his brother." - I totally know that look!

Great job!