Reviews for Mirror
Anon chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This story was fantastic :)

And this part is not a critique, but a discussion: though Ozai is a bit flat, I always liked that he was this mysterious figure beyond the curtain that nobody knew about. It was like this looming presence of something huge coming later.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
That was an EXCELLENT read! I love your writing style.
ak chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow, well written, good job, simply brilliant.
Chuchutu chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Loved this! It was great to read something like this.
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
hrongjgnirnjijngierwjngienjg OHMIGOODNESS.

I alwayas thought that Ursa looked like Zuko..and that was some of the hate in the Ozai/Zuko relay...BUT CRAP JUST GO REAL.
Doodleniks chapter 1 . 1/16/2012

That was so sad. Just... Ugh. And so horribly believable.

Probably the worst part was when he mentioned that Zuko's posture and voice changed, because it's true. Something just died in Zuko that day and... Augh.

Excuse me while I go and crawl into a corner and feel miserable for a few hours. ;_;
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like this. Good job of how haunted Ozai is by Ursa's ghost. It even adds another layer when you consider Ursa's whole lineage and who else Zuko resembles - Avatar Roku himself.
Thomson chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very nice story! I really like the characterization of Ozai and his real reasons for hating Zuko.
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
You did well at uncovering emotion. I would like to see you dig even deeper into Ozai. What triggered Ozai's power-lust? Why did he not care about his own son? How did his inner evil inherent in all mankind grow to such an extent? What road took him to the point at which even Zuko's life was a trivial matter to be sacrificed to the gods of power?

You were much deeper than other writers into the emotion, and I loved every bit of it. This triggered so many thoughts in my head I may have to write an Ozai fic myself!
ChipsPlease chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oooh, perfect and chilling and you definitely succeeded in making Ozai more three-dimensional. Really great writing here too, the lines in italics are particularly impacting. Just overall, well done.
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Yeah, there must be more to Ozai than the show portrays. Also, I've long been bothered by the official story behind Zuko's scar. As he says, who the heck would do that to a thirteen year old? I like your explanations on this score very, very much. Would love to see more.
De Ore Leonis chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Your interpretation of Ozai is both fascinating and plausible. Your writing style reads very well and your asides contribute to the narrative flow quite seamlessly. You have a great turn of phrase and the use of 'citrine' is a damn good reason to write a story. This was a very engaging read.
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
My god, that was powerful. Whoa.
card castles chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love it when people get into Ozai's head. It makes me happy to see others try to pin the Fire Lord down as something besides "pure evil". Nice job :)