Reviews for Made You Laugh
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
WAILS LOUDLY DAMN YOU FOR WRITING SUCH GOOD SAD STORIES!
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Can't believe I hadn't read this. Utterly beautiful. Utterly perfect.
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So sad, but AMAZING as always!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome job !
Multicolored Paperclips chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Thank you so much for writing this, it's almost just how I imagined it. I was surprised seeing my pen name in your A/N because I had suggested this to you a while ago. Your writing is amazing! Thanks again:)
jstapny chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Lady Boss & Silver Fox is a great story and this is a great one-shot add. If you you feel inclined to continue on by all means you have a reader/fan.

It was good to see Tony uncomfortably confronting Jenny as well as seeing Jenny display some real emotion. How difficult for her to get "caught" but I loved that she came clean.

As always, you stuff is wonderfully written and thoroughly enjoyed on my end.
laurabrownX chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
The Lady Boss and The Silver-Haired Fox is maybe my favourite story of yours, simply because it isn't just angst, but there's humour in there too. And it was awesome to see this oneshot from you, with such a pivotal moment in that plotline displayed. It's rare we actually get to see Tony's more sensitive side, but when we do, he's so different from his usual self, it can see out of character. This was not like that at all. You stayed true to Tony, and wrote a spectacular scene. Awesome!

xx
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was amazing ].

I loved Tony comforting her, and I love the last dialogue to Peter.

Sorry I've been nonexistant and haven't reviewed anything in forever. AP World for me.

Mila
uvasoccerchick93 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh gosh this was so sad, but amazing! Oh how much I love tony:) oh and ap us? yep took that the other day as well and I was stressing majorly too. Glad you relieved your stress with this:) it was wonderful!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You made me tear up. It was amazing :)
Jennygrl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Lovely. Positively lovely. Thank you again.

H
MissJayne chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Loved it! *hunts for the tissues*
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
The perfect tag to this story. I loved it. you really captured their relationship well, and I love how your portray her grief- very genuine.
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Yes, I stand by my original assessment-I like it very much. I think-honestly-that for someone who has (as of yet) no concept of spousal and parental love, you do an excellent job of capturing the anguish that constantly threatens to overwhelm Jen. I applaud thee!

(In other thought...I think "made you laugh!" is going to be my standard catchphrase with you now...because to hear you talk, it happens all the time!). :)
TablesTurned chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Poor Jenny, this was so sad and sweet.
And in response to your response, I loved the DBQ but those FRQs...well I wanted to spontaneously combust.