Reviews for Destiny Island Adventures! Side Stories
KHLegacy chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
That's what they get I guess poor boys good chapter!
KHLegacy chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Ven is so dead beyond all reason he's gonna be dead be brought back and become dead again...good chapter!
OmniaVanitas chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
oh my god! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a update of this story! You're finally back! I thought you abandoned this story (I mean the main story) already ;_;

So happy you're back to continue both of them. just so you know I'm still with you and your great stories. please continue XD

(haha I just realized I didn't even know how to use 'subscribe to story alert' on this site when I first started to follow your stories back then XD)
KHLegacy chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Wow...didn't see that coming...I guess birth by sleep is taking place right now...wow...good chapter! (Activates Key armor and hides from Vanitas with the Corner Stone of light) funny though!
KHLegacy chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Wow why does Sora get nightmares everytime he eats veggies? that's an eye brow raiser anyway good chapter!
roxas key6 chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Poor roxas and sora and ven they are going to be and sora are you cute when they are litter. O I was dye ing when sora and roxas was at the tea party. Good job
kage kitsune no yami chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Nooo! Don't woop them. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter of this little side story.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
will go read that XD this is so cute~
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
lol and he calls himself help.
OmniaVanitas chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
wow, this is SO cute! It's totally Venney's fault for not teaching the kiddos to cook a cake XD

I'm glad you're back. Can't wait for the main story!
Sunny Lighter chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Ahh the classic 'who let kids in the kitchen gag'
Shaed Knightwing chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
*snicker* Naughty Venny, sleeping on the job. Tsk tsk.

He SERIOUSLY should've seen that coming though. XD
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
OH MAH GAWD. finally.

VEN. BAD BIG BROTHER. SUGGESTING YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS TO GO COOK

never good things happen.

D'aaww. they wanna make a cake for their mom. how sweet 3

...

VEN. GET UP. THEY HAVE KNIVES.

THEY'RE RUNNING WITH THEM!

VEN. GET UP. THEY TURNED THE OVEN ON.

WELL THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT TEACH THEM STUFF. THE HOUSE CATCHES FIRE.

-is reminded of the time my dad left the stove on and when to sleep.-the stew turned to ash and smoke was everywhere-

psh. they just...pout.

well. it was nice knowing you ven. at least Xehanort won't get you.

OMG OMG THEYRE IN THAT PLACE, WITH THOSE THINGS. 101 DALMAAAAAAAAAAATIONS. WOOO
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
XD you just enjoyed this aren't you? I wonder how many more people are going ask me if they can borrow the Messenger because as of now it's only for me unless I say so XD *trying to sound convincing* and since I trusted you and DW, I let it be (hehe, Awesome Sauce and epic tartar XD) Awesome job. Now I'm going to the OTHER fic XD *goes to do so*
kage kitsune no yami chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Hehehe! that was really funny. I reall liked Van- I mean the guy who makes the candy. Can't wait for another chapter to this wonderful side story.