Reviews for The Lovely BonesMy Ending
Alexis Marie Castle chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
I absolutly loved this story from chapter one on! It was AMAZING! GREAT JOB!

-Alexis
Alexis Marie Castle chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
chapter five was amazing, I lllooovvveee gore and stuff like that (well, I love reading books with a lot of gore, and seeing movies, or writing about it myself :)) that was awesome, is Alex Kane in any of your other stories, cuz I sure would read them if he is, he is amazing! Good Job!
hippiechick2112 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
i started reading this. very cool so far! i loved "the lovely bones" (book and movie) and i always liked the idea of susie comng back to life, to stop her from being killed.
RachelWay chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
omg i loved the story, it was amazing and the end made me laugh my ass off! i guess somethings DONT ever change. hehe u sly dog Alex. great story! XD
sybil56 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
its amazing a great readjust as good as the book with added stuff to change it up very very nice
boojummed chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
I loved the last chapter with Susie, and I think this one is good too. Doesn't really have anything to do with the Lovely Bones, but it's a good way to finish with Alex Kane (at least for this story), to show that he just always keeps going no matter what... Great story :D
boojummed chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
I'm glad Susie ended up with Ray, I thought he was really nice. Good job!
JCK824TO chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Thank you for making this ending, ever since I read Lovely Bones I hated it but now this makes it a lot better. This is how it should've have ended. Five stars.
boojummed chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Good chapter. I can't believe Steven/Alex told Susie's parents what he did. I'm glad they didn't really freak out about it. Will the epilogue be in the future? Like, twenty years later, or something like that?
omgsigh chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
HeY! I love this story... The way you described mr harveys death reminded me of law abiding citizen... anyway, I hope you continue, I am thoroughly enjoying it so far... xx ally
boojummed chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Yay Susie is safe! Thanks for the warning about the violence - that made me just skim over it and I decided I definitely didn't want to read it thoroughly... But the chapter is good. Will Alex/Stephen stay or keep travelling around revenging people?
boojummed chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
So I just reread the reviews I've written for chapters 1-3 of your story, and I noticed I said "interesting" every time. Interesting premise/idea/chapter. And I realise that is rather boring. Sorry.

Anyway, I've never read anything quite like this before. But it's really good and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mystic Dragon 69 chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
This happens to be one of my favorite books. So far I like what you've done. now all you need to do is hurry up and finish. I'm dying here...
boojummed chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Really interesting idea. I'm a fan of happy endings (I usually write AU stories so everyone lives and it all ends happily ever after) so I hope Susie can really go back and live her life. I think you've done a good job so far and keep it up! Update soon!
boojummed chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Interesting chapter. Update soon!