Reviews for Candle
hisnhers chapter 1 . 2/19
Wow. Fantastic. Amazing. Incredible. Can you tell I liked it? This one needs another looooong chapter to show them falling in love and having a wonderful - though sarcastic and headstrong (she's not a push-over, you know) - realtionship. However, it's wonderful as is. Everyone needs a light in their lives and someone who cares what happens to them.

JKR has stirred up a hornets nest with her comments about Hermione's love life... I think the real mistake was killing off Severus. He had endured so much for so long - death wasn't the answer to his release. The love of a headstrong, intelligent woman was! JKR didn't have to chose Hermione - she's obviously my first choice - but a chance to finally live... that was the real release from pain and servitude he needed. THAT to me was her biggest mistake. I have no idea why i'm saying this to you other than your fics have me all sentimental this morning...

-sniff- I seem to be picking the sadder fics to read this early Wednesday morning. Man, I need a happy one... lol!

Talented. Yup, you are talented. And these seem to be the earlier works too! Thank you so much for sharing this fic with me! (ok... 'us', but it feels like 'me') Thanks for the translation as well. I never knew what it said. -his

(I'm going to PM you today to ask a few questions, just so you know.)
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 1/20
Beautiful. Thank you.
sanctimoniavincetsemp3r chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
So sweet and touching.
CadetMcCann chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Absolutely love this! You write beautifully and manage to show Snape as a caring person without completely rewriting his personality. My one critique is that "The Prayer" is actually originally by Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion, and as that really doesn't affect your lovely story, well done! :) I look forward to reading more of your work.
D2Diamond chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Absolutely beautiful. I especially like the prayers.
Callisti chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
*MUST* every story you write bring me to tears? *sniff*

OK, well, good one-off, and I pray for you that your sometime-between-now-and-Thursday is less painful than most, and more joyful than most, and that you rejoice in meeting your peata for the first time.

May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow.

May the soft winds freshen your spirit.

May the sunshine brighten your heart.

May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you.

And may God enfold you in the mantle of His love.

Slangeva!
its zabini not zambini chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Beautiful, just beautiful!
digio chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
haha! i actually had a deja vu reading this story. weird.

;D

keep writing! ;D
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
Molnija chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Great story. Once again, clouded with loneliness, but the type that everyone can relate to. Amazing!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I realized I didn't leave a review the first time I found this piece. It is so very well written and quite beautiful. Thank you!
LadyScarlettO'Hara chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love it! That was fantastic!
whitehound chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Odd, but nice.
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was beautiful and I loved the prayers/blessings/prayers that Hermione spoke for her loved ones. And I am so glad you gave it a happy ending.

Brava! Brava! Bravaissima!

Fizzabella
sonea91 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was very, very beautiful! Great story and very sweet)