Reviews for Amor Manet
Spinnerets chapter 18 . 5/31/2016
Hi there. I've been a lurker for many a year, but given how much I enjoy your stories, Alex and Anna particularly, I thought I should tell you. I know this story has probably long gone by the wayside, however I'd like you to know how well constructed and interesting I find your writing. Thankyou for your contributions to my fanfiction reading.
EmmatheEvil chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Hey I know you haven't updated in a while (well, kinda a lot of time but who's counting right ...), but lately my obsession for all my children has returned and I was just wondering if you are going to continue the fic (taking your time of course) or not...In this case it would really be a shame, because it's one of the best I have seen for this fandom, I really like your writing but of course I know that sometimes inspiration changes and makes you move on to other projects, so I understand if you are thinking about continuing please tell me, you would make me really happy. Have a nice night
KarenDani4Ever chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Really loving this story! Please update soon! I'm anxious for an Alex/Anna reunion!
Shannon chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Please! Please! Please! Update soon!
fillionfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hope you continue soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Please! Please! Please! Update soon!
deenikn8 chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
I keep reading this story and I still Love it. Please come back.
EmmatheEvil chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
I love it! Even if that took you so long, it was a really worthy wait! Alex and Dimitri are perfect together!
Shannon chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
I'm glad to see Alex and David beginning to get along. I hope it continues.
Shannon chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
Thank you for finally updating! Please update again soon! I'm extremely anxious for an Alex/Anna reunion!
ellabelle12 chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
I love that you're continuing this story! I was always more of a David/Erica fan than David/Anna, but I absolutely love all of the AMC stories you've written. I can't wait to see where you're going with this.
GDA2010 chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
Please. You have a long way to go to beat my record, honey. And since I'm still working on extending that record and you've posted, I'm thinking I win. ;)

That said, I'm SO happy to see this update on the board!

I loved that opening moment with Dimitri and Liam, lol. So cute.

And Alex and Dimitri. *sigh* So close and yet so far away from one another. You're going to fix that, right?

Loved Robin and Robert. Especially this:

"Look, I get it. I don't know you anymore. You or your mother. I missed too much of your life for that. And I deserve every jab you're throwing at me right, but can we look past that for a moment and focus on your Mom, and make sure she's okay?"

"You what else I think, Dad? I don't think you can play dead all this time, then come back into our lives and feel like you suddenly have a right to know what Mom's up to when she's upset. Leave that to me. You're not our protector anymore."

Ouch. So very sad to see that. Yet so very true at the same time.

And I loved that in spite of that, Robin ultimately wasn't sure he was wrong about her mom.

Which leads me to Anna. I'm worried about what you've done to her. She's up next, yes?

Great job, GR! And again, super happy to see this update!
drdavidfan chapter 18 . 2/5/2012
Made my day finding this. I just hope this updating continues! I update like less than once a month and I feel like a pathetic author LOL. But life gets in the way. Oh I need to know what's going to happen to Anna, and I'm kind of liking Dimitri, you didn't read that!

Thanks for the update. :)
Shannon chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
Will you please, please, please add more to this story soon? I'm anxious for Alex and Anna to reunite.
Faye chapter 17 . 11/18/2011
My obvious non-objectivity aside, you've come so far and put so much effort into this already, and the stories themselves are so compelling, that I think it would be a shame to let it go now. But no matter what you do in the end, I appreciate what you've done so far.

And I just had to ask you about this line the last chapter, when Anna was remembering fighting Faison when he tricked her into going to that boy's house: "She felt like as though she was in a stranger's body." That was a little joke at FakeAnna's expense, right? Please tell me it was :).