Reviews for Looking Glass
amazinq panda chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Loving the TimCass
Creatoriginsane chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
B to the E to AUTIFUL.
This is probably of the most bittersweet oneshots I have ever read. Keep up the good work!
Catfan chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Wow, this is great and a little bittersweet. Great job!
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really liked this, though if there was a bit a criticism that I can give to this story is that the kiss sort of just happens. Other then that, though, it was good even though a story like this could be branched out into something bigger.
piratechicka chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This is one of the greatest shots ever. You wrote it flawlessly, and exectuted each emotion like a pro! Great job!
Hans W. Westenfluss chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
you could always run with it, its a dam good start. because if any of the bat-family would learn of tim's plan and who he was working with cass would have put a stop to it.
Tressa chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I really enjoyed this. This is what SHOULD be happening. Ah well. We can only hope. I love the interaction between them and the trust he puts in her. I love how Cassandra can see and sympathize with him. They're two of my favorite characters and you did an excellent job portraying how their relationship should be at this point. At least IMHO :). Thanks for sharing!
DC Luder chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Perfection. I am a strong advocate of Cass/Tim... before all the stupid things Dc did with her character and this was a wonderful display of what it SHOULD be like.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Hey! Glad to see you writing TimXCass again; after taking a quick look through your archive, I think that's why I added you to my sub list! Gotta say I'm terribly behind on the current going-ons in the Batman universe, but I'll catch up just because I really liked this story. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more!