Reviews for Flowers For Ophelia
m-nevermore chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
What the heck are you talking about? It was awesome! I'm crying. Dang it, wait a sec and let me wipe my tears..
This was very touching. Everyone was in character.. Raven acted like herself and I could totally see her going through all of this. Starting from the pain of getting up in the morning, knowing her best friend disappeared, and to the end when she doubted the voice of Starfire... It seemed all so real and that's why that made me start bawling.
It was very discriptive thus making the readers visualize what is happening quite easily. I was wondering.. I know it might have not fit in the story.. But I kinda wondered why Raven found a job at a run down music store. Is it significant that she chose a music shop out of all the jobs available in the world? I thought she would have gotten a job that was book related like a librarian or a book store manager or something like that.. seeing that she seems to somewhat forget the misery in her world whenshe delves into the world of the book she is reading. I think she would have grabbed a book whenever she needed it.. but I still liked the idea of Raven mechanically working at her job. Nice job on the idea about the necklace Starfire tried to distribute, the penny, the party, and the departure of Raven. It seemed fitting.

I loved it and I wish you could write another chapter in this story. Please? You could write about what happened after Star talked to Raven.. Like, how Raven decided to join the fight against Warp and why she decided to do so. The reunion of all 5 Titans and the effects it had on Raven might be good also. And would she joke (ok, ok. Not joke, but tease?) about the hair loss and (a little bit) stoutness of Beast Boy? I think they would reunite again. Would they? And as soon as Starfire enters the portal to the past world, what would Raven feel?

I have always wondered what it would be like after Starfire left the future world. Would Starfire suddenly exist in the future world too, since she reappeared in the past world? That would make sense. And if she reappears, where would she reappear? In the battle scene (since Star appeared in the past world, she would have continued living to the future world, and she would have followed the others to the battle..)? Or somewhere else, making the Titans search for the place where she reappeared? Would the Titans suddenly have a memory change, forgetting about the experiences they had without Star for the 20 years or would they have the memories of both worlds, the 20 years without Star, and the 20 years with Star? And if the memories of 20 years without Star disappear, would it suddenly disappear or gradually fade away? And would they notice that their memories have changed? Personally I think that they would remember both worlds but.. Hey, you would think differently, right? I've always wanted to discuss this with someone but sadly, all of my friends have no clue what Teen Titans are or they just wasn't into the series as much as I am. So.. please reply, I want to know what your opinion is. Also, write another chapter! Please?!

Again, I loved your story. It touched me right at the heart. (I know, corny. But hey, it's true..) It was one of the few very well written friendship based (not romance) story.. I'm so happy. I will hope for another chapter (pretty please?) and please reply to my questions... I really wonder what other people think on the topic..
Anyway, cheers and have a good day/night,
m-nevermore
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh I get it! I really get it! I was confused at first but now it all makes sense. It's nice to see how they coped with all the events that happened later. Of course, they didn't go to Tamaran but yeah...

This is NOT horrible! How can you say that? It's well written and I really liked it. It kind of explains everything. The Teen Titans creators never did that. *glares* They never explain anything. We have to do it for them! *tuts*

Keep Writing!
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You have no idea how happy I am to have finally found a story in the archives that actually has emotion and meaning. I'll admit, the idea for elaborating the separation in "How Long is Forever?" had been used plenty of times before, but you pulled it off very nicely!

And a small detail I liked was how Starfire's room was purple, since so many people say it's pink when I say Starfire is more of a purple person...

Don't be so hard on yourself. This is one of the best Teen Titans fics that doesn't focus on the romance that I've read in a long, long time.