Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Kushera Knez chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love your name

The Lilac Elf of LothLorian

Wish I could think up a cool name like that

Story's pretty cool as well
tribalranger chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is a great start. Hope you continue the story.
Shaggy37 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Outstanding story! Witness Protection anyone!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I am gasping wow um did not expect that and I have a feeling I look the same as those in observation eyes wide mouth wide and open

WANT MORE
Ara Goddess of the Broken chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This story looks kinda fun, but aren't you overlooking the fact that this case was how Gibbs met Macy for the OSP (aka NCIS:LA) pilot, Legend. And trust me, it may be Mexico, but if someone's shot in their truck just outside a small town, they'll notice before too long.

I gotta say, I'm liking your NCIS stories almost better than your old HP ones. Keep it up.

-Ara
gibbslovesjenny chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
hmmm...interesting. hope u continue
u have me intruged
fart fart chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Great start to your story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
"One of the reasons I love writing the character of Kelly Gibbs is because you always have to wonder what she'd really be like. And bringing Kelly back from the dead is always interesting because it forces Gibbs to reconcider his motives for his actions in Mexico." - Yes, all of those reasons AND of course, a younger Gibbs makes even yummier mental pics for at least this reader/reviewer.
"Taunae (A/N: Last name is pronounced 'tawny')" - Is it an indigenous Hawaiian surname? Or Japanese?
"Is there anything you want to tell me before this becomes an official investigation, Agent Gibbs?" Gibbs was equally calm but his eyes were searching as he said, "I don't know. Is there anything you want to tell me… Kelly?" - How in the name of all that is holy did Gibbs know? Gibbs gut?