Reviews for Breathe Me
megan hollywood00 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
I NEEED MORE NOW OMG OMG OMG I WILL NOT SLEEP SO UPDATE QUICKLY I NEED SLEEP THNXS 3xoxoxoxoxo
Breanne chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Why haven't you updated this story in 2 years? It started off really well but you haven't done anything else with it. :(
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
YES YES!
grrrr.edward chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
oh boy. i already love!
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
well oh fuck.
edward'sbella17 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
great start i hope u decide to continue soon
edward'sbella17 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
great story hope u continue
ohmystazzzzz chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Hope you update! :)
KD-Masen chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
I am really liking this story so far, and I cannot wait for more! I reallllly wanna know what happened between E & J that caused him to come home!
Nrbl1 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
You have no idea how happy I am that Taya is not the mother!

WOW Bella as a Dr. You go girl :)

I have a feelig that this will be a great read :)
since1918 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Hey don't stress about not having the chapters you are not breaking any laws so you don't need to apologize, I think. Well at least you have one comprehensing reader because I'm not that upset about not reading any of your stories.. haha jk and of course I am enjoying my summer! If you call my rutine of sleep-eat-sleep-eat fun of couse... Because believe it or not it gets tiring after a while. sadly:( And I hope you are having fun also visiting Niagara Falls 4 times a week yay. You could be doing a hell lot worse! Well happy summer and all that;) Also I read all of your stories so I'll just be reviewing this one because it was the first one I opened K?
Ellie Aluinn chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
a very hectic time you have had/are having, indeed! I know your Granddad will be loving your stories, just like the rest of us. He will probably get to read them before us as he watches over your shoulder!
longtobeme chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Thanks for the note. Have a wonderful summer with family and focus on university classes.

I am excited that you are continuing the story. You are on my FAVORITES list , so I'll be waiting for an update soon.
miracelle chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
yew! go bella! :D A great start - i like where this is going :)
sweetowl chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Huhhhhh! I want to know more!