Reviews for Eternally Yours
joeywithtaupehair1 chapter 14 . 7/9
Ohhhhhhh! That was so refreshing! Somehow, having Senpai top is more fulfilling from time to time. It 'completes the bond' as the angel said, but to me I think yes, it does complete it, not an imaginary string or something, but it makes their relationship much more secured, much much stronger. I guess it would be too much to hope that Takanaga-san will someday draw something like that but I hope she does try it out. Could it be what she's planning for the ending of the manga? I don't want to find out soon coz I want the manga to last longer. Anyway, thank you! Thank you very much for sharing this and I admire how you kept your promise despite all the roadblocks. Hope everything's well for you!
abio2142 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
Two chapters ago I thought the gatekeeper had brown eyes. Now he has turquoise eyes. Just a small detail.
abio2142 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I don't know in my reading dive ever read of the concept of soulmate before birth with the chance of going to different destinations. Ohhh so tragic. I don't know whether the souls should have had physical descriptions,just their personalities would be descriptive enough.
Amaya Kawano chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
It's January already. It's been 92 days since the day you said that you would post the final chapter. What happened?
Anony chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Oh! You still killing me (Hope you update soon!)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
I know the voting has been over for a while but seeing as yuou haven't updated yet even though its November, I'd like to cast my fate for number 1. I just can't see souichi as seme. Please update soon
iloveanime9251 chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Hey hey, it November already, I wanna read that last chapter! (Hope you update soon!)
anonymous chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
No update? ''
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
So? What happened to posting the final chapter on Oct 17? Sadly, I can't say I'm surprised you didn't keep your word Alexia.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
1. Please :)
OMGERD chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
2! Plz 4 the luv of the yaoi goddess 2!
AdaraLove chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
I'm so glad to see that you updated! It makes me happy to know that you're still with this story ) I'm really interested to see what happens in the last chapter! I just can't decide on what should be best since all three options sound so good...Hmm...You now what? I think it would be interesting if Souichi topped Morinaga! It would give him a different perspective I think, and Morinaga should enjoy it either way XD
LurkerYaoiLurker chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Number #2. Come on! Mommy needs a new pair of balls!
Guesty-Fishwish chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Uhmn... that is a rather difficult question. Seeing Souichi ride Morinaga would be nosebleed inducing *nodsnodsnods*. But really. I'd love to see, er, read something different. I can not think of other and it less likely to get picked. So... I'd really love 2 see the 2nd option. I know it unlikely. I is still voting on it in hopes that my wish will come true.