Reviews for Eternally Yours
Amaya Kawano chapter 13 . 1/19
It's January already. It's been 92 days since the day you said that you would post the final chapter. What happened?
Anony chapter 13 . 1/10
Oh! You still killing me (Hope you update soon!)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
I know the voting has been over for a while but seeing as yuou haven't updated yet even though its November, I'd like to cast my fate for number 1. I just can't see souichi as seme. Please update soon
iloveanime9251 chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Hey hey, it November already, I wanna read that last chapter! (Hope you update soon!)
anonymous chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIES!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
No update? ''
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
So? What happened to posting the final chapter on Oct 17? Sadly, I can't say I'm surprised you didn't keep your word Alexia.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
1. Please :)
OMGERD chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
2! Plz 4 the luv of the yaoi goddess 2!
AdaraLove chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
I'm so glad to see that you updated! It makes me happy to know that you're still with this story ) I'm really interested to see what happens in the last chapter! I just can't decide on what should be best since all three options sound so good...Hmm...You now what? I think it would be interesting if Souichi topped Morinaga! It would give him a different perspective I think, and Morinaga should enjoy it either way XD
LurkerYaoiLurker chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Number #2. Come on! Mommy needs a new pair of balls!
Guesty-Fishwish chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Uhmn... that is a rather difficult question. Seeing Souichi ride Morinaga would be nosebleed inducing *nodsnodsnods*. But really. I'd love to see, er, read something different. I can not think of other and it less likely to get picked. So... I'd really love 2 see the 2nd option. I know it unlikely. I is still voting on it in hopes that my wish will come true.
FanOfTheSlash chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Oh ho ho, you're letting the fans decide instead of going with what you yourself wants? I'm wondering what it is you actually want to do. But since you are giving readers a choice I'd just like to throw it out there that I'm really digging choice number 2. I mean I've read fics where Souichi rides Morinaga but I don't think I've read one where Souichi tops. Maybe I missed it if there was one. So I would love to see choice #2.
RibaFan chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Personally, I would like to see Souichi top Morinaga. I know it wont happen in the manga due to it being yaoi which typically does not depict an actual gay lifestyle. Sure there are some men that are strictly tops or strictly bottoms. Yet I could see Souichi as a top. I mean, this is fanfiction. I just think of all the yaoi that is written out there with peoples OTPs and yet some of them are way out there, because the characters aren't even gay and weren't canon as a couple. So why not let Souichi top Morinaga?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
1! Please? It will be very interesting to see how he is gonna solve the stretching problem, since he refuses to put his fingers there.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »