Reviews for I Didn't Mean To! I Swear!
Igornerd chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Interesting premise!
I'm a sucker for stories where Naruto and Minato interact, I hope you'll decide to continue this one day!
iSplotchy chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is a great story with a lot of potential, Are you going to continue with this? I would love to see another chapter
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Hahahahhaa, OMG! This. This is awesome :D I loved it! It's so typical Naruto to set off a seal he made and calling Minato dad! Seeing Minato was amazing too! Good luck with your finals! I hope you update soon _

Greets

Shiroi Ichigo
DMCP chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I really like the idea, especially since this one was different in that it was all peaceful and unintentional, but I have to ask (since you stated nothing about this in your bio and it's been more than 2 years) are you abandoning this fic? 'cause I really like it...
Eldeweiss chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great start! :D
I love how at the start Naruto's all like purlease nothings impossible for Naruto Uzumaki!

Can't wait till the next chap!
EquinePianist chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YO WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Nice story.
1sunfun
BabyInBlueishPink chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That's awesome! Enough said.
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
So far, I love it! PLEASE update soon!
Secret chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
hahaha! I like this story sooooo... when will you update cause by the date I think it's about a year ago the last time you update ANYTHING...
Youthful-Gai chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Please continue this story. I love it. It made me rofl. Though that might just be the fact it's 1:15 am here.
happycheese chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
hahahaha I love the beginning to this story its awesome please update soon :P
Oderin-Kuro chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I like the prologue! I hope you do add to it soon!
Alien She chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great story so far. I'm looking forward to more chapters.
zas118 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
hi, i was randomly going through the stories i have subscribed to and i would love it if you could update on this. it is an interesting story and i would love to see how it goes