Reviews for Here's My Revelation
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I liked this story VERY MUCH.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
"Hermione, if we do this, it's… It's forever. You can't leave me."

Aww...*heart breaks a bit for him* And, he thinks he's not romantic? *dreamy sighs*

He doesn't have to read sonnets...but I'd bet Hermione would love it...and get hot if he'd read a potion's book to her. *evil grin* That sexy voice of his... *shivers*
Knitchick chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
Lovely story. Just the right amount of angst and fluff.
Pharies chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
That was quite good. I very much would like to know what the italicized words at the end of some of the chapters are from because I liked them. If you wrote those too, I love this that much more )

Kudos.

~Tori
Florence D. P. Snape chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Loved this one fic too!

I am becoming your fan, girl!
rkitkt chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
sweet and very assuring... :)
MorganaMoore chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
This is a great story. I love how Severus falls victim to the thing that victimized him in the first place...assumptions about his love for Lily.
tambrathegreat chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
I adored the way you started in the middle of a conversation. It wasn't needed, and you brilliantly cut it so that we could get to the heart of the story. I really loved your treatment of a pairing that can be all too cliched. The story was fresh and original. I've added it to my C2 archive.
Alexa1993 chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
MollysSister chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
Awww there is the happily ever after I wanted. Im glad Severus was able to pull his head out of his arse and see what life has to offer him. Yipee!
MollysSister chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
"she was just like everyone else in his entire life. Thinking he was still hung up on Lily, wasting away in his rejected depression" Severus Snape its not like you put on a sunny face and get on with living. You could sulk for England. Of course that is what others see when they look at you. You offer them nothing else to see!
MollysSister chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
I am so glad that he has realized his feelings for Lily were not love but rather need. Its not the same thing after all.
MollysSister chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
He cant appologize but he can track her down to make sure she is alive. Makes me want to hug him or strangle him. I am not sure which.
MollysSister chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Oh how these two hurt each other!
MollysSister chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
"I am so sorry, Severus. I wish I could love you."

Such simple words that have had a devistating affect on him. I expect being drunk and maudlin didnt help either.