Reviews for Vows III: Honour
wandamarie chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
wow it is a good start thanks keep up the good work on to the next chapter
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!

Estel
Ginnylove9990 chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Outstanding,awesome and wonderfully written. You got me when they found out the Dumbledore Had put Harry's name in the Goblet. Outstanding and awesome writing. Please keep up the awesomen and outstanding work and please update soon.

Oh Lenora if you do not like the why Zarathustra wrote Dumbledore then don't read her story. She has Albus down to a "T". Dumbledore did make Harry's life miserable from the time he left Harry on the Dursley's doorstep to the day Riddle and he did make other peoples life miserable. Albus should have been bash in all the books and movies. So lay off my friend Zarathustra and go read something else since all you can do is see problems with her story. But to let you know THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS WITH ZARATHUSTRA STORIES.

Zara I hope you go all the way to 7th year or until he kills Tom, which ever comes first

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Year.
Lientjuhh chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
I like it.. Well done.. :)
potterprincess06 chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter
Melverne chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
This chapter made the previous cliff hangers worth while. I hated it when you stopped the story at those moments in the last two chapters and made me wait to see what happened. You do an amazing job of shadowing the original work but make enough changes to keep readers guessing. I had a strong suspicion of who the traitor was masquerading as (and I was right) but did not know for sure until now. It was sad when the Snape boys had to deal with the fall out of the ordeal. Draco lost his biological father and Harry had to deal with the fact someone he trusted was purposely placing him in danger. I was relieved to find out that it did not extend to keeping Harry with the Dursleys. That would have sent all of the Snapes packing for sure as it is they may not be returning to Hogwarts next year. Narcissa is now a widow. Will we see the relationship between Severus and her grow? Harry made a gift for Pansy. I would like to see more of her in the story as well? Thank you for the update and your commitment to the story.

-Melverne
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Good chapter.
Lenorathetrekkie chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
yay another chapter!

I've got two minds on Dumbledore. Sure, he makes some pretty big mistakes and has some blind spots, but I don't think he's deliberately trying to make Harry or anyone else miserable. On the other hand, I don't mind the stories where those problems are pointed out and he's bashed for them.

I am looking forward to seeing more from you. As this book is wrapping up, I'm especially looking forward to what you'll do for the 5th year. :-)
SeulWolfe chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
That was sneaky.. Albus?

cool!
Thenchick chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Damnit dumbles!
attyfan chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Clever ... I hope Albus sees reason (but I doubt it)
JWOHPfan chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Best chapter yet, and that is saying something considering how awesome this entire story has been!
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
B00kw0rm92 chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Oh, what an amazing chapter! Poor Harry! I REALLY want to strangle Dumbledore for this! I can not wait for the next chapter!
librarywitch chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
Boy Dumbles is lucky that Sev didn't wring is scrawny neck! Awesome chapter! Thanks!
418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »