Reviews for Vows III: Honour
dirtykinks chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
before you said that harry's potronus was a panther not a stag, i'm confused?
Boggart chapter 23 . 6/18/2015
I loved how you twisted and turned things around to your own advantage. Draco ending up with his brother's best friend and Harry making the games together with Cedric. Not sure how to feel about Albus' plans though. Still, I'm glad Snape's family is complete :)
Dimplz chapter 22 . 6/10/2014
I read this over at Potions & Snitches but am going to leave my review here.

I have really been enjoying your Vow series. I love the family dynamic of Severus/Harry/Draco. Dramione is my OTP and I was very pleased to see that happening in your story. I do love Severus/Lily as well but having Severus/Narcissa in your story was a nice touch. I wish there was more fanfiction in general featuring the two of them because I would love to read more about that pairing (but I digress).

What I like most besides the family dynamic and interactions is that you took the canon story and added your own touches to it. The story was familiar but there were still unexpected surprises along the way. I think an 100% original story would've been the most interesting but the way you did it was an acceptable substitute. It looks like you haven't updated #IV for about 6 months (as of the date of this review). I hope you haven't abandoned it because it would be a shame not to be able to read your new interpretation of the Harry Potter saga.

Thanks for your series. I have enjoyed reading it so far.
Damesdale Gratia chapter 22 . 5/13/2014
Well, another amazing continuation fro you. I especially liked how you improvised the first task w/ Harry using Parseltongue. That was really Slytherin :D
But i was a little disappointed when you decided to pair Draco w/ Hermione. Because since the Vows 2, you already made the chemistry between Draco and Luna. I am a freak Dramione shipper, but i just didn't find them here :'(
And i really liked too that you are being very consistent about Dumbledore's nature in meddling in Harry's life.
Even though Snape's character was very OOC, the contrary, i really liked a very kind and caring Snape (i'm a normal human being who believes in goodness of every person :P). I know it's too naive, but you depict it perfectly via Snape.
I also found it a little bit weird about Snape's relation w/ Narcissa. But i guess he could not be a lonely man, right :P
OnabiSnape chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
I must admit I am confused ...
I thought Harry's patronus was a Panther?.
OnabiSnape chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
I Love the Snape/Cissy ship only thing better is Snape/Lily nice story
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
If Draco did become say married to Hermione, I think there children might be not only very intelligent but might have strong magic as well. Also having a muggleborn or half-blood into a pureblood magical line might serve to strength the family magic!
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
Albus (a long with all of the tournament judges) really don't seem to care much about the safety of the children who are competing in the tournament - or the audiences either? Why does Harry wear glasses if neither his biological parents do, because that puzzles me a lot? Or is it simply a result of the child abuse he suffered? I do think that Draco is better match for Hermione than Ron - because he's her intellectual equal and definitely would not prevent her seeking further education after leaving school. Though I think Ron might want someone to be like his mother, female brood mare - though I do wonder just who he might start dating? Will Severus ever find a new date/or wife? What happened to Remus, whilst I realise Padfoot is in hiding or could it be that Remus is with him?
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
In the first story harry's patronus was a panther. when did you change it and why?
Dragon Alchemist chapter 17 . 10/12/2013
I know its been awhile since you finished this story, but I wanted to point out a continuity error in this chapter with the previous story, Vows II. In Vows II you established Harry's Patronus as a Panther rather that the canon Stag Patronus. Love the story btw!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Another Brilliant fanfic from you !
DarthSolus chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
dirtykinks chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Pansy and harry! are you insane yack! is their a reason because in the second duty you had her talking anout her and draco is this a ploy or something
RingleaderFirecracker chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
In this chapter you mentioned that his patronus was Prongs... But last story you said it was a panther for his father.
Lena Seragusa chapter 17 . 4/25/2013

Probably me just being picky but wasn't Harry's Patronus a panther from Vows II? You said that Patronas' can change with emotional upheaval but from what I've seen there hasnt been anything to change his Patronus from the Panther?

441 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »