Reviews for Vows III: Honour
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I can't believe Moody told the whole class about Nev's parents, what a jerk!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Great Chapter. I love what is says on the mug. It is the truth. Pleae keep up the great work and please update soon.
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
update soon
Lientjuhh chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
I like it... Well done.. :)
XxStitchedxHeartxX chapter 2 . 5/15/2010

Excellent! :D
Les Dowich chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Yes, polished up to perfection and nicely done. The mug saying fitted in nicely too and is rather too true for comfort. (whoops, two 'too's in one sentence, do you think Rachael will write a 'bad, bad, boy' comment? LOL) Keep it coming, its a good one.

(and it can't be four years already... can it?)
librarywitch chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Your Moody is deleciously demented! Well done and thanks so much for another chapter in this tale.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!

HarnGin chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I think your Moody (Crouch, jr.?) is worse than the original one. I'd be terrified to be in his class!

I'm surprised Snape didn't go to Dumbles to at least register his objection to the lesson his sons had just had. I always wondered why none of them did in canon. Any parent would, if they knew. Perhaps, you're plan is for Theo's father or Neville's gran to make the complaint?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
YAY! Another chapter! I LOVE the saying on the mug - too cute! I can not wait for the next update!
attyfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I hope this doesn't parallel GoF too closely; I like things a little unpredictable.
Horacrux777 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
good job so far
RosaE chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Nice start! I can't wait to read more :) Thanks.
cyiusblack chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
update soon
Nikani chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hope this doesn't give you two reviews, the computer decided to act up when I submitted. Great start to number three in the series, loving it!

Some suggestions for your mug challenge:

Want to stir my cauldron with me?

No, I don't have a snake in my pocket. Why do you ask?

Care to stroke my snake?

Potion masters stir to the peak of perfection.
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »