Reviews for Vows III: Honour
Xstarlight-dragonX chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I always like the phrase, "There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I have erased this line." But, since your going for innuendo, "Coffee, like other things, good to the last drop."
attyfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Interesting chapter. Maybe, instead of a "saying" Snape's mug could be printed with the sheet music (no lyrics) for "Love Potion no. 9" or some other appropriate (muggle) song?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Excellent start to the third book. I like the interactions between the Weasleys and Severus.

a few coffee mug sayings

Teaching Dunderheads gives me the right to be Snarkey.

Happiness is being a conundrum... Nobody knows what to expect

I like kids..really I do..They make great Potion ingredients
mworth1019 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
how about potion masters do it hotter...you know like the cauldron, or Slytherins' have the best snakes...

BTW nice start
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Good start to a new story. Cant really think of a good saying for the mug. Keep up the good work!

Estel
Msedward chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Vow! It was so awesome! I truly loved all three of this series and I might have been addicted to them. However I have no idea about what you're asking about. Good job .
BaneLupine chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
ermm i love this fic and the sequals i usually forget to review because i don't have time but its saturday morning/ afternoons so now i got time not much because a 4 year old decided my wake up call

hows about Slytherins: they all have a basilisk down there
Les Dowich chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Looking good, my lady, really good. You'll have ot give me a list of what people send you in. You nearly got me with the chappy warnings on Vows and Duty, thought I'd mist something, most disconcerting. LOL.

Talk ot you soon.

Les
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Great chapter. It looks like this story is going to be as good as the other two.
As for the mug: Slytherins are Resourceful and have Determination That why we protect the ones we Love.

Please keep up the great work and please update soon.
Petuniac3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
So pleased this story is continuing
Marikili68 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
i really like your story please update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
nice
Black Bolt Gal chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
love your stories n.n glad you updated lol

now, for the innuendo line... how about 'Potions Masters now how to best dip their wand in the brew' ? i don't know lol it's nearly 1am here and i'm running on fumes XD good luck finding the perfect quote
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This a great start. I would suggest that perhaps, Draco or Harry adopt winky.

And that you could use the book as a guild as you go, or form an outline around the original story line.
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That was awesome! Hm, a coffee mug, hm "Slytherins do it with a smirk/sneer!" Or maybe, "Dungeon Bats do it better!" I don't know, going to bed now.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »