Reviews for Vows III: Honour
FiresBurningTouch chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
I just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer! I seriously have been sitting at my computer for four days reading this series. Really, great job!

And WOOO! 394th review!
wandamarie chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
wow okay thanks
nicolestarshooter chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
Sequel please!
Jedi Padme chapter 13 . 1/15/2012
I have slowly been working my way through this series. I am pleased with your version of the classic Snape is Harry's father storyline. I am surprised, but I do not hate the idea of Severus and Narssica. I do enjoy stories where my favorite potion master gets to be happy with a family. I am eagerly awaiting how this plays out.
Yenna chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
I read all of the 3 stories and I just can say three word: I LOVED IT! Please, continue with the 5. year! *beg with big puppy eyes*
YeCatsJ chapter 22 . 1/2/2012
Great story. Loved your versions of years 2,3, and 4. Would love to see year 5 someday.
Pheobe Jane chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
I just finished the wholeee series and it was sooooooooo goods dahhh I loveeddd ittt3
bswindle20 chapter 22 . 12/9/2011
Just wanted to say that I LOVE this collection and I cannot wait for the fourth one. Don't wait to long! LOL, jk, but I do hope it is ready soon!
Blue Pinwheel chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
Wasn't Harry's patronus a jaguar in this story?

I love your story (and the previous ones as well) I can't wait to finish it.
Fences22 chapter 22 . 11/15/2011
This series was so good! I honestly hope that you continue it all the way through! I haven't found a Harry Potter fic that I like more! :)
ms.lostkidd chapter 22 . 11/4/2011
I love your storyline! It's quite ingenious. However in chapter 17, you refer to Harry's patronus as a stag like in cannon but in Vows and Duty it is a panther. Was this deliberate or did you merely forget you had changed it from cannon? I like the conclusion and how until the end I couldn't really tell who was polyjuiced.
Kiracles chapter 22 . 10/15/2011
Hello, He Whose Camels Are Angry, I have read all 3, and I love them all. Please continue, and I hate to say I love the manipulative Dumbledore

Also, Sev and Cissy? I wasn't sure at first, but I have warmed up to the idea. Not too sure on Pansy and Harry. I'll see what you do with it though.

Your story and the Prince Manor series are my favorites of this kind. You're a glorious writer, and I wish you the best of luck, and may you evade Writer's Block.
MissNikita chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
I read the entire series in one go and I loved them.

The changes you made were great, like moody being really moody and Dumbledore being polyjuiced.

Crookshanks was awesome, really enjoyed that storyline.

Hope you will make sequals for all the remaining years, cuz I really like the changes and addition you put into the story.
SoulMore chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
FAN!
puppyblue chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Great story. Hope you write a sequel soon!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »