Reviews for The Power of Friends
WWMTgirl chapter 67 . 1/14/2014
Casey you IDIOT

I SPENT THIS WHOLE CHAPTER TORN BETWEEN HUGGING AND GIBBS SLAPPING CASEY

You are SO into him and you're ridiculously jealous and you're moping

AND HE IS SO RIDICULOUSLY INTO YOU AS WELL YOU ARE BOTH RIDICULOUS

But Casey seriously thinks that Dom and RJ are dating and owww

AND THEN THE ENDING

HE EXPECTED DOM TO STICK AROUBD BECAUSE HE WAS DATING RJ

Also those custom mugs are HILARIOUS

BUT HE GOT DOM A CUSTOM MUG ABD EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE RJ HAPPY TO INCLUDE HIS BOYFRIEND

CASEEEEEEEEY
Ghostwriter chapter 67 . 1/14/2014
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 66 . 12/18/2013
Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
WWMTgirl chapter 66 . 12/18/2013
BEST ENDING OH MY GOD

""Is that what you thought we were?" Lily asked, "When we first showed up?"

RJ sipped his hot chocolate, slurping noisily."

That's a good way to avoid awkward conversations, RJ.

The Pai Zhua academy does freak me out a little for that isolation. How long were people training? How young were they taken? It just gives me the creeps.

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR DOM!
sweet-as-salt chapter 65 . 11/4/2013
I love this series, so glad you're writing this!
Ghostwriter chapter 65 . 11/1/2013
Aw such a sweet fluffy moment. Catch ya on the flip side.
WWMTgirl chapter 65 . 10/31/2013
THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE

HANGING OUT AT NIGHT WITH HOT COCOA

RJ AND CASEY ARE SUCH FLIRTY FLIRTS

SO CUTE
Kylia Skydancer chapter 64 . 8/28/2013
*grin* A little of that manipulative yellow streak there. Lily just seems like such a natural yellow so i'm definitely interested to see how she interacts with the colour.

I've always found Master Phant kind of interesting too. We get to see a side of Lily when she interacts with him that we don't always get to see otherwise. Usually she seems very easy-going but we got to see her stubbornness come out and I thought that was pretty cool.
Ghostwriter chapter 64 . 8/2/2013
Very sweet. I liked seeing them just having a relaxing moment. Catch ya on the flip side.
WWMTgirl chapter 64 . 8/2/2013
YOU UPDATED!

ADVVVNCXFHFSGJ

This was amazing! I loved them talking and building the relationships and RJ and Casey are ADORABLE. The Master chat was great!
Kylia Skydancer chapter 63 . 6/14/2013
*smiles* they are all so sweet.

While I like Lily, I sometimes feel she's so happy-go-lucky that it's hard to get inside her head. I tend to have a hard time connecting with her. I'd love to be able to go deeper.

A question, are you planning to add the samurai ranger experiences into your main RB fics? I noticed you said this was the last in this arc so I wondered about you not doing Emily, who I absolutely love.
WWMTgirl chapter 63 . 6/3/2013
This is still a pretty good chapter. I do like the way Fran and Mike interacted with Lily, though I would have loved to see more of her teammates talking with her.

I still love the ending.
Ghostwriter chapter 63 . 6/3/2013
Nicely done. Man, Theo was SO jealous in this episode. *Snickers*. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 62 . 4/27/2013
I love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 62 . 4/27/2013
*amused*

The way you portray RJ here is a little different from how you did it in the purple story. I like Lily's ruminations on the telepathic bond between the rangers and I find it interesting how much stronger it seems to be in the JF rangers compared to other teams.

So, is Mike the Mike from Samurai? I seem to remember you giving him the last name "Ramos" in one of the other fics. If so, it should be interesting...
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »