Reviews for The Power of Friends
Kylia Skydancer chapter 60 . 4/16/2013
heh...looks like she found the yellow inside her all along...though it does suck that it took her being drained to tap into it.

Ah well. At least she was able to be there when it mattered. and her business stuff seems all figured out now which is good. _
Kylia Skydancer chapter 59 . 4/16/2013
*laughs* the ending of this chapter is somewhat adorable.

I think it's a bit sad that Ronny and Kira didn't get along enough for Kira to impart some yellow wisdom and Ronny to figure out her special role as a yellow. These particular episodes are fascinating and I'd have loved for you to go more into them. :)

Oh, look, another chapter! *clicks*
Ghostwriter chapter 61 . 3/25/2013
Awww, I'm glad she was supported. Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
WWMTgirl chapter 60 . 2/28/2013
THIS CHAPTER. LOVE. Ronny calming Mack from a snit! Ronny and Rose talking, yay!
Ghostwriter chapter 60 . 2/26/2013
Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 59 . 12/14/2012
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
WWMTgirl chapter 59 . 12/14/2012
""That being said," Bridge continued, "I have a message for the Elder Red. Please tell him that Grumm is defeated at SPD Earth, that the Children of Time will hold the key to victory, and the greatest battle cry will be a single whisper, what color is the sky?""

I literally felt chills run over my shoulder. CHILLS. Now THAT is how you prophesy.

Also, the realistic reasoning for the Overdrive Rangers ditching! Jinx's scene! Yaaaaay!
brankel1 chapter 59 . 12/14/2012
Fantastic job.
Heaven's Archer chapter 31 . 9/10/2012
Is there anywhere I can find that song? Its fantastic XD
Guest chapter 58 . 8/27/2012
Poor Ronny. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 58 . 8/15/2012
This...was the first time I've connected with Ronny. Ever. OO isn't really one of my favourite seasons because I just had a hard time connecting with the characters in it.

I actually got a little emotional reading this for some reason. My heart went out to her, I think.

It'll be interesting to see how you work the "healer" thing into her story.
Ghostwriter chapter 57 . 5/29/2012
Ha. Will's so nosy. I like it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
the true elec chapter 57 . 5/28/2012
Because it's only the guys spying on Ronnie I can only imagine a scene where the guys tried to get Rose to go with them and she just looked at them like they were idiots and went back to what she was doing.
Ghostwriter chapter 56 . 3/23/2012
Awww...poor Ronny. Awesome work. I love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
DustinHunterPRNS chapter 55 . 2/21/2012
That was so good. and so was the 54 chapters before this. PLEASE Continue Writing chapters. Maybe after you do the "Speed" chapters, you can do chapters on Summer from Power Rangers RPM.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »