Reviews for Castle Utgard: 2010 version
Post U Later chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I Originally Read The New Version, But I Wanted To See How You Wrote It Before, & I Do Really Like This Story, Sad It's Not Going To Be Completed, But I Do Like The New Version Too & Can't Wait For It To Be Updated! XD
Post U Later chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Question. What's With All The Sneezing? Does Lagoon Have Allergies Or Something? Cuz' I Mean, He Sneezed Like 2 Times In What Would Be About A 1-2, At Most, Minute Period. Just Curious.

& Where Did Hiccup Come Up With The Name 'Hogi'? Again, Just Curious.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
Oh This Was Interesting. So Astrid Told The Other Teens, & They're Trying To Get Hiccup Back? Cool.

& Stoic Thinks That Toothless Hypnotized Hiccup? That's Just Ludicrous! Though, For The Man Who Just Lost His Son To His Worst Enemy, I Guess It Really Isn't. I'm Really Curious To See How He'll React To Finding Out The Truth.

& You Know, I'm Also Very Curious As To How You Pick The Names Of The Chapters. They Seem Completely Random, Except Maybe The 1st & 2nd Ones. Very Imaginative Though. XD
Post U Later chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
... Oh Shit. I Hope Toothless Will Be Able To Get To Hiccup Before He Drowns & Is Able To Warm Him Up Before He Goes Hypothermic Or Catches Pneumonia.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Aww PUPPIES! I LOVE PUPPIES! I Have Two Right Now. Our Mamma Dog Had 15 Puppies & We Got To Keep 2 Of Them! Puppies Are The Best! XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
Oh That Poor She-Wolf! I Hope She's Going To Be Alight. Wolves Are My Favorite Animals. XD

& Whoa, Did Hiccup Just Have A Connection With That Last Wolf? Will We See More Of These Wolves?
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oh Interesting. I Bet That Flash Of Blond Was Astrid. It Had To Have Been, Who Else Could It Be?

I Wonder If She'll Try & Find Him. She Probably Will. But I Wonder If She'll Try & Explain Things To Stoic & The Tribe. I Wonder What Stoic's Reaction To All Of This Will Be.
lambtastic chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Thank you for leavin this one up:) I love the story even though you don't plan to finish this. I'll just head on over to read the new story. I hope Stoic doesn't find Hiccup in the vamped version. I feel like one of the wolves might die from protecting Hiccup during the attack.
Persephone Underhill chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
This started Hitchups... Wow. I won't say Hitchups is my favorite fanfiction, because it's a bit dark for me... But I will say it's probably one of the most famous HTTYD fanfictions out there, so wow. (It's by AvannaK)

I'm excited for the new version of this, I've had this on my following list for years now, it's a great story. :D
Wudelfin chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Hey! There should be more! What happens next?!
TheRagingRussian chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Please update soon I love the story
Brackenfern chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
This is really good. Please update!
Persephone Underhill chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Wow. I like this story. I'd really like to see it continued, though by when it was last updated, it's unlikely.
Mimi011 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Do you also have vanilla pudding?
Alienatia chapter 6 . 10/18/2012