Reviews for The Most Epic Game Of Pong Ever
A Rock Obama chapter 1 . 3/7
Please continue this story
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I now know the meaning of life.
Nintendo Ships chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I'm not sure how a fanfic that mainly consists of repeating 9 different words managed to get over 50 reviews, but good job, I think.
ElevenComics chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
What... Did i just read?
Gameplayers chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I know it's true! It took me about 1 minute to scroll through all that at the speed of light! You can write those same sentences 101,176 times non-stop!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
You know you could write all that 101,176 TIMES! Searously; It took me 1 minute to scroll through ALL THAT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
Dreams the Annihilator chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow. I actually read all of that.
Benjamin Vesta chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This story... GENIUS! My life has a whole new meaning. Thank you for this display of sheer beauty, BV.
Someone chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Best story ever!
TheWhatNinja chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
aahahahaha i read this with my friends. after the 6th line i started laughing and couldnt even read anymore. good job with this
Mira Kial chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Heh heh. This is beautiful.
browneyescoldfeet chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
*SPOILER ALERT*

surprisingly this story lives up to its name as neither side scores a point and it turns out the player was sleeping the whole time...
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Wow. This was beautiful. It made my glorious tear drops fart and made me reconsider my whole life. Thank you, Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus.

Nah, but for real this is impressive considering how much of it there is.
olihmajor chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
...This fanfic... has changed my life.

XD
the cantarella of odile chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is just as intense as the 'Magikarp Vs Magikarp' video on Youtube. I applaud you, good sir or ma'am, for providing such an excellent example of writing these days. Good day to you.

(But seriously, I found this hilarious. God knows why- I'm easily amused.)

*Faved