Reviews for Wizards Don't Get Mad, They Get Even
tat5934 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I know I'm beeing mean but I'd prefer Severus alone in the end..
I'm glad with the end of the sequel :-)
tat5934 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Haha! I loved it!
JBubbles chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I loved this fic, it was everything I was looking for, a compatible relationship basedon their personalities and awesome sex included :D
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
*evil smirk* wait for it... MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
notsofrilly chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I was never interested in a HPLM. Maybe I'll start reading more. this was really good
musme chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I like it
Angel Brown chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Well I loved this! Great story!
random pie 64 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Sorry for the second review but I wanted to add somthin(1) I feel like ripping draco's hair out.(2) I feel like shoving snape off a pebble wait no not a pebble off the edge of the harbour and saying this is my piece of rock!
random pie 64 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
loved your story part of the sequel made my heart ache no really it did its really good.I like the way u write
dead feather chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
It's always hard to please everybody. Good that you have accounts elsewhere as well. I myself don't use livejournal and probably never will. I find it awfully messy, things are very hard to find.
On the other hand I guess it has some sort of alert system.

I myself have moved to archive of our own after many other authors. It's very alike this place but of course the amount of stories is not as big. I hope ffnet gets the broom out of its arse soon enough
idocha chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I love your story! And maybe it's to late but the line is definitly from Queer as Folk! Best show ever!
snowbabygurl chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Just came across this story and like it so far. Queer as folk became my number 1 tv show after my friend told me about it. I didn't think I would like it but went to watch it anyway and now have the whole thing downloaded so i can re-watch when ever I want to. I didn't really like the whole ending to the show however and wish they did end up married, I also wish that they would come back and do some more with the show, seeing as none of the actors really have changed any of their looks. But can't always get what you wish for...

Now going to finish reading this, love the plot of this story and wish I could go and strangle Draco every time he opens his mouth.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
HA! serves them right!
917brat chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
this is very very good and I love how it ended but what happened to Draco...please tell me he went on unloved, had his heart broken, got disinherated?
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
i love this story a lot and i wish it was longer cause this is awsome