Reviews for Iron Ikari
Here lies Isaac J. Kinsley, a good man who died from laughter while reading a truly hilarious and entertaining story. May he rest with this smile upon his face. RIP.
The last one was HILARIOUS.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
I want to know what are your plans for Shinji will you give him a Armor like War Machine so he can create his own place in the world because you don't want to be just a ripoff of Iron Man but the problem what will the villains do to him because if he has the brilliance of Tony in his head then many people will come after his head.
Optimusa chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Awesome
Bl4ckD3ath chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
this fanfic is really great, but when are you going to continue? if you're going to do it because they have so many fics, abandoned or forgotten, please that this fic is not one of them
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Good story
Please continue
cardo076 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Too bad you stopped this one, it had so much potential.
Ashleythetiger chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
didnt think i would like this...not really any clue what Mari was like...

but it 5 chaps in and this is pretty funny
Carrius1 chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Great story so far, update soon please.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Update soon.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
I like this, feels more funny at times. Sadly it does lack some of the charm of Robert Downey Jr. at other moments.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
good story and a good plot line. you should have shinji. after this fight. worh on building a evangelion using the parts tony has and his angel dna. heep it up. cannot wait for the next chaqpter
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 5 . 9/27/2011
WHOAAAAOO !i love this fic!
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Neat to see how the attack went with Shinji and Mari added, and will look forward to what else happen with Vanko next time, I kind of hope he makes it so he can be a recurring villain if possible, and if not, might we see some other foes like the Mandarin pop up?
Alpha Taco chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
...OH MY GOD THIS WAS AWESOME

I've been waiting for an update, this was awesome!