Reviews for Time of Your Life
FragileBeing69 chapter 24 . 8/11/2020
is this the end?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/22/2019
no it can't end like this...
Hey chapter 24 . 12/13/2018
Bitch whAT are you gonna see in the next chapter? tHere iS nO NeXT cHAPtEr and it’s been fOUR yEaRS. this is honestly one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. Good job.
Help.Exe chapter 24 . 9/4/2018
I hope this story continues!
oompadearest chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
AIR MATRESSES ARE NOT COMFORTABLE I AM FUCKING PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS CAMPING IS FUN ONLY IN TENTS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE DONT U KNOW U SHOULDNT BE SLEEPING IN THE FUCKING RV ok im done now this is a great story 7/10
Frick chapter 9 . 10/10/2017
If everything goes as it looks like it might, kiku and alfred will become adopted brothers. I gave this fic a chance, but this is it. This fic would be great if kiku developed a crush on alfred in like chapter 3. Like i said in my last review, STAY ON TOPIC!
Frick chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
This fic is better in writing than most other fics!
But..
Why is this tagged as ameripan? I’m looking for ameripan fics, and at first this one seemed pretty good! The first couple chapters were great! But, why did kiku have a crush on greece? It’s a simple essay requirement: stick to the topic. It would have been much more dramatic if kiku was crushing on alfred. Also, half a chapter of the moms talking isn’t a good way to keep a reader interested.
I know my reviews are honest, but i think it will help a lot more than “this is nice!”
~frick
Cherryblosscms chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I love this story! I just really wish you would've finished it. Good job!
Amripanlife chapter 12 . 7/19/2017
Thank you so much for the long chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
It's been two years? Any updates?~
chibi chapter 24 . 6/6/2017
wen is the next chapter coming
Guest chapter 24 . 5/13/2017
This is absolutely fantastic, from the story development, to the writing of characters, to just the writing in general. I know it has been a very long time since you have updated, and you are probably long out of the hetalia community, but if you find yourself with a bit of inspiration, please consider finishing this. This is one of the best Ameripan stories I have ever, and will ever read.
Also, I am usually annoyed about O.C characters, but Manny is actually perfect. Not many people can define a persons character in just a fanfiction.
Fantastic job!
Maxela1270 chapter 24 . 4/2/2017
WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTHER?
READ THIS chapter 24 . 3/17/2017
It's been 2 years :/ why haven't you uploaded? I hate cliff hangers. Also, maybe Mei could get sick and someone would have to take her place. Who better than Kiku? Hehehehehe... I'm sorry your probably out of this fandom anyways, sorry to bother J. It's just I really love the story and I'm now starting to not like Mei. Thanks for reading this if you did! Have a nice day!
-Anon J da~
Maiun chapter 24 . 3/9/2017
Oh my god, please continue! ;.;
This is wonderful (and I need the AmeriPan chapter xP)! *-*