Reviews for Time of Your Life
EJ Stratosphere chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
I LOVE your story! It's very rare when I could find a fanfiction with all my favorite pairings, and I'm glad you're story is one of those. I really look forward to chapters you have in the future.
trunkssanfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love this story!
Iggybrows07 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
XD the school song! if only my school song were that epic!
Turquoise Shell chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
I luv it! Oh God, Kiku, it's getting obvious up to the point where even MANNY notices XD
Now, EVERYONE will know about it xD bahahahha!
Awwww ;_; poor Arthur & Francis ;_; that was really sad yo
Hope next one will be great!
Also, belated hope yu feel better :)
rainwood650 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
loving your story!
BlackMoonTiger chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I am in love with your story! Keep up the awesome work! I just love Kiku's silent jealousy! It's so cute! It's interesting how others are starting to notice Kiku's feelings as well. Your story was so interesting that by the time I got to chapter 13 it's already 4 am, but so worth it! Can't wait for the next update!
pikaace chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
OMIGOD! YES! THIS is the kind of human AU I want to see! I love how you made Alfred all heroic and awesome and I LOVE the Ameripan!

I have a feeling that eventually Damion's gonna strike back again and Alfred will have to defend all his friends but we'll wait and see!
trunkssanfan chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
you (insert) are an awesome writer this so interesting
Kandamio chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Oh my. Should have been studying this afternoon for my test tomorrow, but, you know what? You write too well, I spent all my time reading your whole story, and God knows it's long xD... (not a complain though, the longer the best, in that case 3...)
The rabbit thing was cuuuute. The question about the kiss was just... Magically awkward yet captivating 3... And I think Manuel has already understood about Kiku's feelings (not that hard because Kiku can't hide anything, the way he is xD...) I'm really glad you didn't make Kiku fall in love with Al in a single chapter. We can really see him slowly evolving 3... Please keep on like that 3!

(And finally the "five meters" came out ! I almost fell of my chair because I jumped too messily "...)
Turquoise Shell chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
I. Need. To. Fucking. Read. MOAR. NAOW!
Ameripan is my favo shipp (alongside Frengland) so, as I am reading this, I feel the urge to go to yur house, go to yu, and scream at yu, "Update naow, woman!" In Stan's voice :D from American Dad :)
Anyways, I luv how Kiku is falling for Alfred W IT'S TOO ADORABLE!
Turquoise Shell chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Cute es divino in Spanish
SasuSaku1214 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
I really love the way this story is going :) i'm all for Ameripan 3333 they're my OTP 3 they do need more love 3 I love stories that keep my attention and this one definitely did xD i stayed up for hours reading it and imagining it in my head. I think its a really sweet love story between them :3 3 One of the best Ameripan stories i've ever read Can't wait till the next update
Gorot0 chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I was reading some of your story, and I like this chapter the most. )

But ouch for Antonio. I bet Lovi gives brutal wedgies. XD
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
omg! plase continue! 3 I love it ;) I cried at some chapters, really, I was holding back the tears because there were people at my house at the moment but... XD I hope Kiku finds someone to love soon,someone that loves him back (perhaps Alfred... xD)

sayonaraa
Eurobeat Brony chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Lovi Antonio Manny... Love triangle anyone?

Oh wow, Kiku. Don't be jealous. If Alfred finds out about that you're dead. Though you deleted it so that's good.

And I love the Ukraine/Canada there. So cute. :3