Reviews for Time of Your Life
Hana1654 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
XD I love it! It's so cute! I'm so glad you finally updated this is one of the best stories I've read in a while, so it's really awesome when you update cause you know then there's more to read XD!
irelevant chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
TT

NOOOOOOOOO! I love you this storyline is aboslutely amazing! Is Alfred hiding something, though? XD
Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
I love this! :heart:

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Years to you too!
Hana1654 chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
This is cute I can't wait for the next chapter The flashback scene was hard to read because it was hard to not cry about it...very good though and I so glad you didn't go into detail detail about what had happened I would have been creeped out...
Hana1654 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I have to say when everyone was getting on the bus it bored me and i found myself waiting for the end XD But so far it is cute
Mello18 chapter 11 . 8/2/2011
OMG! This is something you would see in Law&Order:SVU or something lots of drama. I cried when I read the flashback and stuff also I thought Antonio deserve that punch in the face saying stuff like that in front of Manny that made me really angry I know he didn't mean it but still made me a little upset. But don't worry this wont make me hate him in the story. Anyway you did a well job on this Ch. and it must of been hard make this less offend as possible and I like the fluffy AlxKiku parts so cute. And I understand completely what your saying about the hole rape thing and children. I work with kids all the time and I never want any of them to be in a situation like that in their life time. I'm a pretty sensitive person when people talk about stuff like that.
peony-and-poppy chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
This chapter made me :CCCC! But I'm glad Kiku has Alfred x3 And I think the crying was fine. Kiku isn't OOC to me and he isn't a wimp. x3
peony-and-poppy chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
LOL the part about picking colours and Arthur being bright green because trolls are sometimes that colour made me die laughing XDDDD Love this fic! 3 Kiku needs a hug!
peony-and-poppy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I'm loving the first chapter already! Ameripan needs more attention! So happy you're writing this w
XionAmmy chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
I'll be honest, I did *not* see that coming. It makes sense, though, when you think about it. And I agree, rape is one of the worst possible crimes, especially when the victim is a child.

This is an excellent story that I really enjoy reading. I beg of you, please update in the near future!
Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
This was the best way to start a morning? xD besides the last part- it was good to see an update! xD

I will forever LOVE this story~!
bkreed chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Yes, NEW CHAPTER! *ahem* Okay, sorry.

My God, Kiku is so adorable I just want to hug him! His mannerisms, the way he talks, how sheltered he is - it's so cuuuute! *goes all Spain*

Manuel. Holy crap D: That was so sad! I'm like, "Aww, why is Manny so mad at Toni?" and now I guess I get why, I'd really like them to make up. Rape is really scary though (haven't gone through it but I can only imagine).

The Lovi and Manny part was kind of cute, though. :D

So, uhm, does Manuel like Antonio as more then a friend/cousin? I'm still wondering about that. It's pretty cute, actually, despite them being related.

/end long review.

Thanks for updating, I love this story!

-bkreed
Mello18 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Thank you for updating I'm so happy.X333

I hate needles. Last year my friend said that I should donate blood but I told them no and they said I was a horrible person and then I said I know I'am and I admitted. I hate needles.

So their going out camping when I first think about camping I thougth they are going to sleep outside in small tents in sleeping bags and the bathroom is all around them. I wonder if Kiku can handle the wildernes. I don't want him to get chase by bears or be eaten by tigers *shot*lol
AkaEyes chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to update! I thought you died. :D Now I really wanna know what happend with Manuel and Spain, its sounds so drama-filled! I can't wait till you update !
Nijimi Daiquiri chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
*squeals as much and loudly as possible* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

AWESOME UPDATE IS AWESOME.

Made me feel a bit bad about the blood thing...I was gonna do it but I freaked the hell out when they got the needles xD I have a very big fear of needles, so I don't think I'll do it if I'm awake Dx But pink band-aid, aww! X3 Japan's so cute~

I think I'll reread your whole story again owo and your awesome authors notes motivate ME. Lolz it's all backwards xD but I still love your story! I can't wait for the freakin camping! 8D (or the next chapter really.)

Anyways, I love it! 8D So please continue this awesome work of better than prussia awesomeness? owo

I don't want to stop saying how freakin sexy this story is D; But I'm gonna have to- I don't want to hog your freakin review space or anything. Because I'm pretty sure I can do it, just a whole page devoured by endless praise that will turn you into an American D: So yeah, I'll stop. :3
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »