Reviews for Time of Your Life
Haisha.Hime chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
LOL I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT FLOWERY NOVELS! I'm reading Charles Dickens' A Tale of Two Cities and one of his sentence is like littered with semicolons so the whole thing is like a chunk/paragraph on its own. XD

:o I think you can go into the text and bold the stuff you want for emphasis rather than using the interrobang (?)
lady-ribbon chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Your story seems ot be pretty good, and you've included so many things. However, you seem to get yourself lost in all those unnecessary details, and the vast amount of characters; each with different lines, emotions...Etc.

Don't let yourself be swamped by all those little things. Try and look at the bigger picture.

I still like your story, and can't wait to see where its going.

:]
Minkira chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
I like the idea a lot. It's right up my alley but was really put off by the length. Length is good when the story is engaging and substantial but I felt a lot of the details and diologue you were including were just too overwhelming. Too much too soon. I also felt that while you were developing characters with conversation and histories you were neglecting the characters and enviornment that you created. I found your representation of highschool stereotypical and flat. It isolated me as a reader and high school student. When you're writing about a topic or enviornment (especially one as common as a highschool) research really counts. I look forward to what you do with chapter 3!
Haisha.Hime chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Lol, I'd make fun of Iggy's eyebrows rather than his accent. British accents are always hot :D

LOL I LOVE YOU FOR BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!

;D I think you should include the character that represents Vietnam. Since her dress is so pretty :D And Taiwan too!

Shouldn't Kiku call Rosales sensei instead of san?

Ooh Honors World History. Why doesn't Alfred take AP World History?

Shouldn't Kiku take a higher math class? You know, since Japanese kids learn math at a faster/higher rate?

And lol, KikuxHeracles make me think of cat sex...You know that one insane edition of HRE & Chibitalia going "Nyah nyahhh" on Youtube.

watch?vAAVA-pndO14
SanguisRubeus chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Haisha.Hime chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Aww that was so cute! And well-written too :D

I loved that Twister part. This made me giggle a lot :)

You do know there's the Gakuen Hetalia game right? Where the characters wear school uniforms and there's a character for Seychelles? :D
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
It's really cool that you included so many characters, and not just that, but you kept all their individual personalities and quirks too without making it overwhelming.

I love Alfred/Kiku and it's so nice to see how they're going to build up their relationship after "the incident".

Lol, I agree with Kiku being uke (for everyone except Yao XD)

I'll look forward til next time :]]

Till then 3
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
To me Japan was never seme either. Also I think you mean 'anti-social' and not unsocial. Anti-social just sounds much better than unsocial. Also thank you for this story it's awesome (It's also helping me procrasinate on my homework and my own story XD)
Stitchyfish The Third chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This looks so cute :D

AWWWWW, KIKU IS LOVE :D

update please ;D
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Super great idea! Loved this first chapter. It's interesting that you included all those characters. I think I like it. :) Super excited to read more~
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15