Reviews for Time of Your Life
Mystery chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
You do realize Asian and Japanese are the same thing right. If you're Chinese Japanese Vietnamese or whatever the part of the world where they come from their Asian so yeah.
Mystery chapter 7 . 12/13/2016
I laughed a little when Alfred said "Im so close to a frickin D this really sucks" ha dirty jokes.
Mystery chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
I made a bad joke when you wrote Yao was trying to talk Kiku into coming out and I was like well that already happened because Damian he... yeah I think you get it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I like the fanfiction it's interesting,but I don't like Manuel though. He's so rude to Antonio for no reason. It's not like how Romano is with Italy or how Germany is with Italy it's just plain rude. I just don't like him, or Yao's dad. Good story though.
Nerds-Of-Alchemy chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Love the whole thing. Wish you updated.
SmartRose15 chapter 24 . 9/10/2016
I haven't watched a lot of crime movies or crime shows to begin with, but if my opinion is worth anything, I found your courtroom scenes to be pretty accurate. Appreciated!

At first I misread your last update time from Feb 2016, but now I see I was a year off. Whether you decide to continue this story or not, it was a generally good read. Perhaps my own pacing is too fast, but I found yours to be rather slow and I know that's what you're going for, but I dunno, it felt REALLY slow to me.

But I enjoy the feeling of getting to the end of a story and looking back at where we began and feeling like it was a lifetime ago. Perhaps that's only me because I might secretly be a sadist who enjoys my own pain through nostalgia, but in this sense, the slowness and the build-up felt nice.

I could not tell in the beginning if I liked Manuel or not, because I just couldn't see what was so bad that he had to act like a dick go Antonio, but then his backstory was revealed and I was like, "Oh... Didn't dven consider that." Now, I feel a bit more sympathy for him yet still have this "eh" feeling because I'm not fond of people who usually act like jerks. He's nice though, really, and I think that's only just now settling in after I marathoned this.

I don't approve of Antonio's behavior. I was very surprised in the first place that Antonio and Lovi were even going out, since I saw no good way THAT could end. I really hoped that Manuel/Antonio wouldn't be a thing since it's kind of refreshing to once in a while see two people love each other just as best friends.

Also, the way that you say "sexual preference" sometimes makes me wonder if you're insinuating that being gay is a choice, but honestly the question is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things in this story.

And to conclude:

OMG AGHHH THE THING IN THE BATHROOM AHHHHH GODDAMMIT BOTH OF YOU JUST SAY YOU LIKE EACH OTHER.

I was so happy when Louis was pre ounce guilty :'D

Hope you find the time to update soon!
Dani chapter 24 . 7/16/2016
Hello, I was wondering, since you haven't updated in quite some time, will you ever update, I think this story is perfectly written, and It is one of my favorite fanfics of all time, of course no pressure, I understand whatever the situation is, I promise. I, hehe really don't know how to end this... Well, I guess just the best of wishes to you :)!
helloitsme1245 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Ooooohhhh, I see what you did

You foreshadowed world war two with Alfred hurting kiku

When in the war America bombed Japan

You're a true hetalia fan!
ksend chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Ooohhhhhh I see what you did

You foreshadowed world war two with Alfred hurting kiku

And in the war America bombed two cities in Japan

Smart thinking there
FancyFriday chapter 24 . 5/20/2016
Hiiii! Amazing work! I know you havent updated in a while but i love this fic! Thank you so much. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/19/2016
I wonder when you will update?
RadIsAnimeTrash chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
There goes our 4th wall. Reduced to nothing.
Devon chapter 24 . 3/31/2016
Know what? At first I was really pissed off with Manuel, but now I realize that this is flipping Antonio's fault. Lovino is hurting and I believe that it's stupid that Antonio can't see that. If he values a person above Lovino, then holy hell he can't actually expect their relationship to last long. I agree that throwing the word "love" around isn't right, and he should reserve it for when he truly feels it, but Lovino's jealousy is warranted.

I'd rather they split up. Lovino does not deserve to feel like this, and maybe it's his fault that he's got jealousy problems but that means he needs time alone. Build himself better. I just don't want Antonio breaking up with him. Lovino won't be able to handle that kind of pain.

Third time reading the story but first time reading the trial scene. That freaking argument they had threw me off and I just cannot stand Antonio right now. I understand you like Manuel a great deal, seeing as he's your OC. I will refrain from cursing him out as I've done on my Twitter account. Just... I'm having second-hand pain on Lovino's behalf. If I had to go through that...

What I think should happen is Lovino needs to get a stern talking to. Whether it's from Feli, Arthur maybe, or even Francis. He needs to know that he has to take better care of himself. Heck, I'd throw Gilbert in because he can be pretty good at making himself appear strong what with his situation with Liz. Just. Enough with Antonio making him feel bad, it's clear that his feelings are mixed up. But if he has to think about choosing between them, then it's clear that he's going to choose Manuel in the end. There's that saying but it's 12:39 AM and I can't think properly.

I'm wondering now if it was a good idea to reread this for as much as I love AmeriPan, I cannot stand to see Lovi hurting.

I'm not taking away that this story is well written, beautifully paced, and wonderfully thought out because it is one of the best out there. I'm just hurting.

Bah, terrible review but I'll still send it in. Youve mentioned that everyone of the characters would get their happy ending- somewhat. I hope I can power through reading this when you slowly put the pieces together. Closure and building bridges.

Honestly, everyone needs time apart. I'm babbling, sorry.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/26/2016
Still no updates, even after moe then a year. Did you give up?
Slippery Tummy chapter 24 . 3/17/2016