Reviews for Time of Your Life
Angela chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
Plz update it i am dying to know how the rest of the story goes its an amazing fanfiction
Efficient chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
Dang. That's trial was intense, I don't know anything that happens during a trial so I don't know if it's correct, but from m point of view that was AMAZING. I love your content! And I finally see a kiss from Alfred and Kiku.
Efficient chapter 23 . 2/29/2016
So much love drama. But I love it! Its so emotional, I don't think I ever got this involved with a fanfiction before.
Effi chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
This fanfiction made me cry so much... Like, I have NEVER cried because of a fanfic ( ok, maybe once but not this much!) jet some parts were so emotional. Amazing job, please update!
Kiku H chapter 24 . 2/14/2016
Oh I love this story! My favorite one here! I just wish it would update...
Guest chapter 24 . 2/9/2016
It's been a year and a day since this amazing fanfiction was updated!
Kiku-nekochan chapter 24 . 2/8/2016
It has now officially been a year since you updated! Please don't leave story as is. I would be more than happy to help if you have writers block. Just please don't leave it unfinished, I love it sooooo much! 3
Guest chapter 24 . 1/28/2016
Ah, it's almost been a year since you've updated! T_T
Wolfi chapter 24 . 1/16/2016
Lepooooriiii. . We miss you! It's been nearly a year!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I love your story! Plz update!️
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I really love this fan fiction. The way you expressed the feelings of the characters was really amazing. I would really love to finish this fic, not to trouble you or anything. But if you could maybe update this fic I would really appreciate it. No pressure, I would only make me love you more. Thank you~!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
I've reread this fanfiction twice, not including the random chapters.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2015
I actually found a story with all my favourite ships!~
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
I agree with all of the ships in this story.
/shot