Reviews for Time of Your Life
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2015
It still hasn't been updated... T_T
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
While I hate Louis (trust me I do), Im glad there was a reason for his crimes. Somebody doing out of pure insanity is more disgusting and horrific than one doing out for a childish reason. I'm glad to God that asshole is finally being punished though. Our country doesn't need more jackasses like u.

I have enjoyed, please install more. (Though if u don't that's fine. 24 chapters of goodness is enough to make me happy)
IIVLOtaku chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
Wow. I started to read this story a couple days ago and I can't believe I reached the end. I think this story is beautifully crafted and I can't wait for the next installment. Can't wait :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
YES! JUSTICE!

Also..
*Silently cries because of when I saw when this was last updated*
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
You still haven't updated one of the best AmeriPan stories. Big brother is dissapointed
Guest chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
You still haven't updated! This is like, my fav AmeriPan fic, and it's not even being updated~! T-T
Eva chapter 23 . 6/19/2015
Thank you so much for updating. This is by far my favorite fanfiction. I love this so much!
Fake chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love this fic. Please continue to update
Guest chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
That was awesome! I, like just found out about this story, and read all the chapters. Can't wait for more~!
Chuana chapter 24 . 4/3/2015
This story is one of the best I've ever read!You have amazing writing skills and it's like I can imagine what's going on as if I was really there!I (and a whole lot of others) would really appreciate if you would finish this beautiful story!And don't worry no rush!Take your time I don't want to make it seem like I'm rushing you to finish!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/20/2015
One helluva a butler too
FanFictionneer chapter 24 . 2/28/2015
I absolutely love this story, it's amazing, keep it up!
Kiku-nekochan chapter 24 . 2/28/2015
I am so happy my stomach is doing flips, when Kiku gets that kiss on the head, I literally thought I was going to stop breathing. 3

as for the whole court part bravo, i don't think i could have written it better. I mean I have watched 1-10 seasons of Criminal Minds, but a lot of this stuff is serious biss, that if I tried to wright about I would give up, so good job.

I applaud you
Hikaread515 chapter 24 . 2/18/2015
I really appreciate your dedication to this story. I've been reading it for about a week non-stop(well I stop for food and to go to the bathroom) and you never fail to move me with your words. I really love that this story is not just about the conflicting feelings that Kiku has for Alfred, or the romantic relationship/tension between the two. I love that you included other conflicts/important issues that, sadly, occur in the real world. Like, child molestation, rape, bullying(that goes way back into the story), and the harassment of you for shedding some light on these problems and bringing them to justice in your writing.
I just have a quick question, what ever happened to Damian? He's not my favorite character, but after the cafeteria incident and him getting in trouble by the authorities he just kinda disappeared... will he make another appearance? Maybe not as an (please excuse my language) ass?
This is one of my top favorite stories and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please have a good day and good luck on your studies! :D
trunkssanfan chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
Well.. This chapter almost made me cry
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »