Reviews for Time of Your Life
Suki chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
This was wonderful. I loved every bit of it! YES! It's finally over! That bloody twat finally got what he shucking deserved for SO MANY YEARS. ANd Omsg the Ameripan- I squealed and my face turned red- PERFECTION. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY EVER SINCE CHAPTER ONE! THIS IS PERFECTION. I hope it lasts so much longer, this is the story I think of when I hear or see Ameripan. AA - I'm so sorry for ranting- I just LOVE this story so much! ! Please keep going when you can! ! -secretly hopes like Kiku and Alfie will like freaking kiss already -
-also hopes more romantical things will happen with Manny and Antonio -
3 3

May just be your biggest fan, Suki 3
ezmonee6 chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
Wow, you went all out in this chapter. I have read the entire story and I keep rereading it. I have to say it has been quite a ride and I can't wait for a new chapter to come out.
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 19 . 2/8/2015
I am so sorry that I reviewed two times in a day. But Manuel is just adorable. I remember reading this a year ago or so and not paying much attention to him but now I completely cannot help it but fangirl. XD I love this fic. Your writing is exceptional.
aphameripan chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
...I have no words for this chapter, that's how good it was. AND THERE'S SOME AMERIPAN ACTION GOD BLESS
FujoshiRanger chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
Oh wow, you have made my month by updating. You did a really good job on this chapter, so all the research you did was well worth it. Also, that kiss on the forehead man. Oh my god it's happening! I'm really happy you included that :D
Anyways, excellent work! Keep it up! 3
NatureLuvMaple chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
I am soon happy I still follow this story, I think you write so well, one of the best writers I've discovered. I love your dedication to this story even when you write about something like this, it's incredibly inspiring. Please keep doing what you're doing, it's fantastic no matter what.
-Maple
BitterSweet Crazy chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
I loved how you did some research for this chapter. It made me feel like I was literally in the courtroom. I was so angry in the beginning, with how the defense attorney was trying to make Manuel and Antonio seem like bad people. I'm so happy that that man got what he deserved, even if this is a fictional story. It seemed so real!
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 24 . 2/8/2015
This was such a great chapter :3
I haven't read this fic for awhile though so I have to catch up :(

Great job:3
EZkid3 chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
I love this story. A bit rushed but hey still good. I hope I see more chapters soon. I still can't wait for the end of this story.
AemiliaeHistoriam chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Hey, Before I had this account I commented under the name Emil-Chan. I haven't looked much at this fanfic but then I realized that you updated! I'm so happy :D Can't wait for more! :D
Jessi-chan9867 chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
The events that happened last chapter! Gosh, I still wanna hug the life out of Kiku. To be honest, though, I'd probably hug him even if he wasn't heartbroken. Japan just looks huggable in general. :3 xD Anyway. Mei seems to have been blinded by that kiss. I mean, c'mon, we ALL know Al doesn't swing that way. Well, all us readers know anyway. Not hating on Mei, though. America IS pretty hot, so who can blame her? cx Ah, sweet little Matt comes to Kiku's comfort! Hopefully he won't feel too upset over the whole ordeal. Alfred is oblivious, as always, and Kiku waves his feelings off, as always. ... Is it weird that I keep imagining the camera as a metaphor? I'm too much of a thinker, so I often come up with unnecessary metaphors. The camera is a metaphor to me. I'm crazy. And now Kiku's doing the 'If you love something, set it free (if it comes back, it's yours; if it doesn't, it never was)' thing, while Matt's doing the 'I know these two belong together so I'm going to be the secret and essential matchmaker' thing. Everyone just seems to be doing their own thing. It's cute, though, that Kiku's making such an effort to keep his feelings at bay if just to witness Alfred's smile forever more. Such a romantic (yet despairing) aspect, really. And then Mei has the guts to ask for the photos! Well, it's not like she knew, but damn. Ouch.
Ooh, sounds like Antonio's heart is starting to split itself between two! Ah, I've kinda been anticipating this, but then at the same time, I didn't want it to happen because I don't want either of those tsunderes to be hurt! Oh, Toni... What are you gonna do now? Ha, Mogens senses it too, the indecisiveness. I agree with Sanne on this one, this just can't end with no broken hearts. The PruHunAus situation, too... And even the FrUk situation! Poor Sanne, having to be the audience to such an eventful show! Hmm, speaking of shows... Sanne and Lovi seem to be getting a bit close, yes? Oh gosh... Maybe Toni WILL get away with whatever choice he makes. There seems to be that slight possibility...
Ha! So much for that whole 'If you love something' thing, eh, Kiku? But it's okay. He's trying to make progress. (Plus, it's cute!) Just wait until opening night... Also, I feel like something is gonna happen during/before/after the performance. This fic seems to have several branches of drama attached to the Ameripan seed (not that it's a bad thing), so why not? Aww, my poor, huggable Kiku! This breaks me... :c
I love that you progress the Ameripan relationship slowly! It makes the story quite enjoyable, and besides, where's the fun in having them together at the drop of a hat? I'm here for the ride (and the final destination, but mostly the ride)! Update when you can! Hope school doesn't become too much of a hassle, as I know it can sometimes be! c:
Kiku-nekochan chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
YES FINALLY I HAPPY FOR THE UPLOAD PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME
BitterSweet Crazy chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
This is good! Keep up!
BlackMoonTiger chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Love your story! Can't wait for the love development! Ameripan is one of my OTP! I would suggesting watching an episode of Law and Order: SVU they would provide the best ref for a trail. It's a crime show that deals specifically with child abuse and rape cases. So most episodes show people confronting their abuser and how it affects them. Just a suggestion. Keep up the awesome work!
SomebodySad chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
I realy like this story and it makes me really makes me sad that you stop updating. I reall understndt since your writing style is really good and I fully support you and your new novel. The only really depressing thing is, that this story stopped at such a depressing moment, it really hurt knowing that in my mind Japan would have stayed for ever alone and really sad.
I feel reall blessed that such a gifted wtite ships almost all of my otp's and I am really really happy that you ship canadaxucraine :3
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »