Reviews for A Different Path
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I hope you continue.
Lady Shadow92 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
yeah Vincent got his and Catherine's son I am so happy so what happens next update soon
Lady Shadow92 chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
that was truly emotionally I loved it I want to read more
Lady Shadow92 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
this story is getting good so far Catherine as control over her animal side but I wonder if there will be side affects that may change Catherine I hope not but this story is very interesting
Lady Shadow92 chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
wow awesome chapter
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
very interesting I will keep reading I wonder what will happen
Sylva Dax chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Nicely done. You've definitely crafted a strong story and I can hear the voices of the characters.

I hope you will be updating soon.
spacekitten2700 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
more please
Roots4Miami chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Yes! This chapter was well worth waiting for! I'm glad to see Catherine's strong spirit is learning to deal with the wild feelings brought on by the " lioness ". Once she knows more how to control the anger she can learn from the " lioness " and she will be a better person because of it. It will allow her a closer bond with Vincent, as she understands more of what he has gone through all these years. So glad her idea to draw out the evil ones by going above did not end in disaster. The bond with her child grew stonger just at the right time. It helped Catherine and Vincent, working together, to rescue their son. I'm sure Catherine could feel it as Vincent held their son for the first time, and knew he was safe with his father. Would like to hear more of Vincent's reaction to seeing and holding his son. Now to get him safely back to his mother! And what about the men that were following Catherine? Did the police round them up, or did they get away again? Thanks for writing more of this great story!
yenyen76 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Really looking forward to more.
Roots4Miami chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Thank you for writing this story! I like this ending much better then Catherine getting killed. You have proposed an interesting dilemma for Catherine to deal with by giving her some of Vincent's wild side. I am looking forward to how she handles that. She is doing well so far, but what will happen when they find the child? Will her rage take over? Also interested in learning more about Ather. They need to find their son soon! Will be eager to see more of this story!
yenyen76 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Looking forward to more.
yenyen76 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Wish you had finished this it's good.
RedNightBird chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
thank you for this tale!
JenB chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
This is a wonderful story. I never liked the way Catherine died in the series. This is a great alternative. Please post more. I hope you continue with this story.

JenB