Reviews for The Key to a Successful Interview
Pyromania101 chapter 2 . 6/28
I meant "fanonical misconceptions" in my last review... but you knew that already, didn't you?
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 6/10
I'm pretty sure I don't have "fandom misconceptions", despite what the pedantic clucking of fanboys like Pata Hikari (if you ever stumble across this review, PH, suck it) insist, and yet I still don't like the Ranma canon. Or Urusei Yatsura. Or Inu Yasha. Fanon vs. Canon debates aside, I just don't like "Belligerent Sexual Tension". I've seen what that sort of thing does to a relationship in real life, and it doesn't have a happy ending-unless you count the couple splitting up and deciding they're better off as friends a happy ending, which I do and have witnessed, as well. A relationship built upon constant (or near-constant) bickering over the pettiest of issues-with numerous acts of violence, to boot-WILL. NOT. WORK. OUT. And what's more, it's not funny.

(sigh)

With all that out of the way, let's take a look at this story. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. It's fine for what it is and has some decent comedy. I certainly found Ranma and Akane to be a more believable couple in this story, and though I stand by my belief that some things just can't be played for laughs, namely that plane crash, it didn't damage the story enough for me to put it down.

On a scale of 1 to 10:

8!
Derich chapter 6 . 2/18
Your Nabiki is scary... O_O
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 35 . 11/5/2017
I cannot believe it took me so long to read this story. It's so good! You address the fact that Kasumi and Nabiki have had training in fighting! Ryoga gets a slice of happiness! There are actual trans people, and not just crossdressers! (Nothing wrong with crossdressers, though!) Ranma and Akane have . . . a progressing relationship! Kuno not an idiot! Kodachi struggling with her emotions in a different way! Mousse doing that thing I will not name in case people read this review before reading the story! Shampoo not actually being interested! It's so great, thanks for writing!
Nytefyre chapter 35 . 7/15/2017
Been a long time.. nice addition... Will the next installment be sooner or later?

Thanks for writing and sharing.
oldspiceweasel chapter 13 . 5/20/2017
Genma then did something unthinkable, and decked Akane, smashing her to the floor.

Getting up, she stared up at him, aghast. "Y-you hit me! Not even my own father hit me!"

Nice! Bright Slap activated for 100 badassery to all affected targets. Commence GAR.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/4/2017
Super saiyan blue Kasumi
Allison Illuminated chapter 12 . 1/5/2017
What the f*ck is going on in this story?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
Your shampoo is way overpowered than necessary.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
Poor ryoga! Now he has seen heaven but still feels like he is in hell
aliesterus chapter 35 . 8/9/2016
So... ah... whatever happened to this by chance? Are you ever coming back to this?
es chapter 35 . 7/27/2016
its about 4:30 am and ive just bingeread this fic not for the first time. my head hurt and eyes burn but holy shit it was totally worth it. i adore ur writing style, and it gives me inspiration/motivation to continue writing fics myself to improve . like aaaaah everything about this story! its hilarious and how everyone's relationships have evolved and that characters arent just discarded. in short, i love this fic a lot! thank you for writing it!
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
C'mon, Nabiki didn't get that bad till way later in the manga when everybody was getting flanderized. Kasumi had degenerated into the oblivious housewife, Rouga had lost all complex motivation, Akane was little more than a hammer-din...each of their personalities was way different at this point.
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
now that the drama is dealt with maby we can get back to the humor and parody side of things
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
dang this is a long fight scene, but the aftermath should be interesting