Reviews for The Key to a Successful Interview
Nytefyre chapter 35 . 7/15
Been a long time.. nice addition... Will the next installment be sooner or later?

Thanks for writing and sharing.
oldspiceweasel chapter 13 . 5/20
Genma then did something unthinkable, and decked Akane, smashing her to the floor.

Getting up, she stared up at him, aghast. "Y-you hit me! Not even my own father hit me!"

Nice! Bright Slap activated for 100 badassery to all affected targets. Commence GAR.
Super saiyan blue Kasumi
Pokefan87 chapter 12 . 1/5
What the f*ck is going on in this story?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2016
Your shampoo is way overpowered than necessary.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
Poor ryoga! Now he has seen heaven but still feels like he is in hell
aliesterus chapter 35 . 8/9/2016
So... ah... whatever happened to this by chance? Are you ever coming back to this?
es chapter 35 . 7/27/2016
its about 4:30 am and ive just bingeread this fic not for the first time. my head hurt and eyes burn but holy shit it was totally worth it. i adore ur writing style, and it gives me inspiration/motivation to continue writing fics myself to improve . like aaaaah everything about this story! its hilarious and how everyone's relationships have evolved and that characters arent just discarded. in short, i love this fic a lot! thank you for writing it!
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
C'mon, Nabiki didn't get that bad till way later in the manga when everybody was getting flanderized. Kasumi had degenerated into the oblivious housewife, Rouga had lost all complex motivation, Akane was little more than a hammer-din...each of their personalities was way different at this point.
thepkrmgc chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
now that the drama is dealt with maby we can get back to the humor and parody side of things
thepkrmgc chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
dang this is a long fight scene, but the aftermath should be interesting
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
wham is right, and it hurts all the more after all theyve been through together
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
dang things got crazy, fast
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
its a shame that being deported didnt keep shampoo away for long
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
wow, its not often that beating someone within an inch of a coma improves their life...