Reviews for Jane's secret!
twlightbella chapter 3 . 2/5
Aww
twlightbella chapter 2 . 2/5
George Janes brother in law helping Jane with the twins
twlightbella chapter 1 . 2/5
Kevin and Jane have twins noah and alexis
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
The timing of the story doesn't make sense. If she left over a year and a half ago, and the babies were born three days ago, the children would not be Kevin's.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
stupid. poorly written. take a writing class before you bother getting on this website again, bitch.
renesmee2006 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Ummm yea... Jane totally told me about them. Pshh I'm glad you are half asleep cuz if you weren't you wouldn't be buying this... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
krc101 chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
lol made me laugh at the end but the ending might be the worst ive read in a long time...but i still liked the story!
SSA Victorious Reid chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
these chapter are really funny
Annabeth-Kahlan-Alanna-Cara chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
I really like this story! It is so sweet and is highly possible.
The Moon-92 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
The story is cute. I think it would be great to see the movie with this kind of end. Or you could write, after a while when kids will turn 2 years old and she had a walk with them in Central Park, and Kevin in this time was taking an interview, he accidently sees them and when he looks to the kids he realizes that the baby-boy looks exactly like him in childhood. But overall, I enjoyed reading your story, Good Job! I have to see this movie again!
candygirl96 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
you should continue the story, it's really good :)
Amanda-Roach15 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this is good and you should keep going i like ey full house is a good show lol
prmg95 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That was really good. I could picture Jane acting that way. When she told her doctor to "suck it" and he wrote it off as pregnancy hormones I about died. This was really good I think you should continue.
head in the clouds 14 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010