Reviews for Little by Little
groovinontheinside chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Please update soon!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story already! its so gr8! awesome job! you should be very proud! i love brean and saley! i love the baley friendship! hope brooke gets better! i hope you update soon! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
awesome job! i love this story! poor dean and his daughter! hope brooke gets better! i cant wait to read more!
mssupernaturalfan10 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
This is a very sweet story! I love the idea of Brooke and Dean as parents. I hope you continue it!
boothimyours chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I like the angst! I haven't seen s5 of Supernatural, I should probably have done that in order to really understand all the "vessel" stuff, but hopefully I'll be fine without if for now. anyway, great update!
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Absolutely loved it!
princessjames21 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
ahh that was sad it made me cry I hope Brooke doesn't die I can't wait to find out what happen if they can save her.
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
i love it so far! i cant wait to see what will happen next :)
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
really enjoyed that update i really love all the angst in it really make the story please update soon:)
jordilynnoffical chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i think this will be a hit and fyi your amazing at writing and i love it its addicting and ive seen your videos too they are awesome any way i love the story(s) :D
AddyImpala chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This certain looks very intriguing. Obviously a few questions: Who was the demon? Was he after Serena? How old is Serena/Brooke in this storyline? Has Dean always been there for his little girl? As you can tell, I'm anxious for your next LONGER installment. Amazing writing!
boothimyours chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I like this intro, I'm curious about what has happened and what is going to happen. I'm definitely going to follow this story. also, this is me nagging you about updating your Brooke/Dean fics :P
princessjames21 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
The story seems really good I can't wait to see what happens I love brooke and dean.
Becimpala33 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This looks amazing-I love the idea of Dean as a dad. Can't wait to read more!
Lovemesomedamon chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Good start! Looking forward to reading more!