Reviews for My name is Terra
tommyXmaserati chapter 1 . 5/26
Continue plz?
avatarflameo chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
asdfghjkl; FLAME FLAME FLAME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHATCHA SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaaayyyyyy
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
good story
esmeblaise chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Oh my glob! How Terra came back makes ao much sense! Good job!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awesome story! :D
T chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
In the comics, Terra's powers actually drove her insane. And her relationship with Slade was, ah, DIFFERENT, if you know what I mean...
rose pedal chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY It was very good an a original Idea some people hate terra but i like her you were right she proably was a confuse kid she had powers she couldn t controll and when she thought beast boy betray her about telling about she can t controll her powers she proably snap and slade did told her he can help her she s not evil just have issuese
lpwriter4life chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was a great one-shot. I always thought Raven and Terra had more in common than most people think. I agree with what you said about Terra having her loyalty confused too.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I agree. Terra got a raw deal, from Slade, from her unpredictable powers, and most especially from the knot-head WRITERS of the show. It's like they needed a scapegoat or something and just randomly picked her, and then set about making her this Wicked Witch thing, complete with betrayal and attempted murder. I never really bought it. Nor did I accept - not for a minute - that the girl BB found wasn't Terra.

You captured her reasoning well when she said that although she had been a friend, Raven was FAMILY. A nice distinction, but critical.

Good story. Good job getting into her head. Good explanations for her actions.

Favorite!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Sweet friendship story :) A rarity for these two. I love Raven and Beast Boy together, but don't hate Terra either. Like you said, she had issues but wasn't evil.

Nice job :)
suki chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I totally agree with you on just had issues.A LOT of issues, but still.
Assmunch chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awsome story. Not many writers have these two acting so civil towards each other. You pull it off nicely.
Rainbowpoopies chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Ah! I LOVE you for this! I've been wanting someone to make a Fic for Raven confronting Terra, that doesn't lead to a fight to the death.

I don't think Terra is all that evil either, and I love how you wrote this.

I especially love the end, those last two lines made me crack up! xD It's nice how friendly they are in this, I love it!
HHMMMMMM chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Review hungry, huh? It was pretty good, I'll tell you a secret I never really liked evil Terra, either.
Zenia chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Raven seems a little OOC, too revealing and to a former enemy noless. Other than that great story.