Reviews for Extraordinary Girl
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
oh how this story rocked! I was so freaking happy at the end when it was Jacob, b/c that's who I had pictured the ENTIRE time :) I was hoping not to be disappointed and I sure wasn't! Great collab and grats on the 2nd place win!
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Holy smokes that was crazy. I was feeling tired and groggy this morning and found this posted on Twilight Awards. Um, not so tired anymore. Wishing my husbnad was home too... sigh. So glad it was Jacob:)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Well slap my ass and call me Sally. I just KNEW that Edward was the photographer and Jacob was the neglectful husband. Please tell me Edward's not the husband.

Anyhoo, that was fuckhot & I enjoyed it very much. :D
weisyloveslemons chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Well you got me. I thought to myself that she was explaining Edward to the photographer when she said she was married to her "high school sweetheart" but my brain still placed Edward as the photographer. I didn't even think of Jacob. That was crazy good. Thanks!
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I was waiting the whole story to see who it was; somehow I forgot about Jacob! I like that he works barefoot; a nice detail that adds to the realism. I also like how he has a dialogue with his clients to make them feel at ease in an embarrassing situation. With all the foreshadowing of a big letdown at the end I almost wish you'd have made something different happen; have her schedule another session or let him know when her husband will be working late, or something.
Lolarosa chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
LOVE the added twist at the end. And after such a HOT lemon we can't even begin to feel slighted for her husband. The build up was fantastic, the emotions were raw and the climax was brilliant.

Bravo to the both of you and I would NOT be opposed to seeing this fic developed even further. As a fellow contestee I wish you both the best of luck. This was a brilliantly forbidden lemon, but who doesn't like fresh squeezed lemonade?
coffeebreaks chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow! Talk about Forbidden Lemons!

A story full of love, lust, surprise . . .
Extraordinary.

I was caught completely off-guard. I thought this story was told from Edward's POV. But you surely proved me wrong!

I love the essence of surprise in this story. One-shot, huh?
In case of updates, I'll be subscribing.
glam777 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Dudes I totes pictured Edward the whole time LOL
Awesome job. It was rather lovely.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2