Reviews for Alice's Answer
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Sad but I think it agrees with the ending of the book
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Wow. This is really good! :) I like it - it's very nice, as well as very well-written, too. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very lovely and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Kyleena chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow..You could totally read that right after her last entry and it wouldn't have seemed any different for the writing style. You captured it brilliantly and it's totally believable that, that would have happened! Kudos.
My.Heart.Is.Diamond.Hard chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Fantastic writing, very in charecter!
Aly Darcy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Woah, that was great. I never thought of that. I thought she just died of an overdoes becaus eone of her old friends spiked her again.

I hate the story in a way because its just another reminder that no matter how much you run you can't escape drugs once you've started them. It makes me sad to think of all the people trying to do the right thing but dying anyway.
IKnowSheCould'veDoneIt chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That read a lot like one of her diary entries would have-I applaud you.
PicnicAtHangingRockGirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
It sounds just like Alice. You captured the book's style perfectly.
twspal chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
For the whole book, it seemed as if I lived with Alice, was Alice. Then she died in the end and somehow I don't think your story is wrong about what happened to her.
MeganJeanne chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was really depressing but done VERY well. It sounds as though it came from the book.

Nicely done!
ArizonaLovegood chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I was so mortified at what happened at the end of Go Ask Alice...for 212 pages, she was my best friend...more than that...my sister. I cried. I like the way you say it, it sounds like how "Alice" would have said it...

But so...you really think she killed herself? I dunno...I mean she had so much life ahead of her but...she had a lot of stuff in her past, too... Oh, man. I need to go cry in a corner.

:') Good story.
Rainbow Rattattata chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was probably it. very descriptive.. and morbid. i like it.
EdwardCullenFan713 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was really depressing but really good. Well done. Check out my Go Ask Alice fanfic, October 12. If you haven't already.