Reviews for Charmed Curses
TheRavenclawPhoenix chapter 30 . 7/27
VERY GOOD 10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN
Dragonfan47 chapter 1 . 2/9
Um...I really don't want to be critical and I'm sorry if I sound like I'm being rude, but I noticed that you mispelled the word " Arc ". Well, not mispelled exactly, Arch and Arc are similar in meaning; but when it comes to stories/books/written things, Arc is typically the more accurate term.
Again, I'm sorry for how this sounds, I just wanted to point that out. I love your story, btw.
Have a great day/night/whatever-time-it-is-where-you-are!

~ Dragonfan47
Jayelyyn chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
You're right; it says that Lucius was a prefect when the Marauders, Snape, and Lily started at Hogwarts.
FactionMixer chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
WOAH THIS IS AMAZING
Apathetic Lambchoppi chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Hey, I have no idea if you're even still on fanfiction, but I'd love to edit your chapters. This seems like a really cool story, but the few mistakes you have are REALLY annoying. PM me if you're interested. Btw- my review about how much I love this will be on the final chapter haha. :D
SF29 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Great idea, hope you have a few chapters there.
the werido gal chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE IT END!
Nikki Riddle chapter 28 . 6/3/2015
Is it wrong to stand up for a cause you believe in? Lucius's ancestors have tried the less violent approaches to this problem but have been pushed aside. Maybe, this is Lucius's way of dealing with what he believes to be injustice to purebloods. He has his reasons for his belief, and if us, muggles, looked at him from an unbiased point of view, there is a lot going on behind the character J.K wants us to see.
Nikki Riddle chapter 25 . 6/2/2015
You keep on saying trail instead of trial
Nikki Riddle chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
I think a bond lasts through death, maybe because their "blood" still exists, if you get what I mean. But I think it would weaken if the person's no longer alive. Anyway, we all know that Snape saved Harry only for Lily, never for James
Nikki Riddle chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
No. (2) is actually incorrect in relation to Harry Potter, as there are times in the series when they say it could not cover the three of them (Harry/Ron/Hermione) anymore!

It's Dobby not Dobbey

I would expect Harry to listen to Sirius even if it had to do with James
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
WTF just happened?!
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
What about Umbridge?
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Poor James
CupCakeyyy chapter 2 . 2/26/2015
*squeals* I love love LOVE this story so far! It's already half past 11 pm and I have to get up in six hours already, but... aaaahhhhhh I wanna continue READING DAMN IT! I should really go to bed D: But I want to know what happens next! And I especially want to know how Harry and James both react when they'll meet each other! Harry obviously felt James' return which is a brilliant idea btw!

And before I go to sleep and dream of this story... I just want to tell you that I adore your style of writing! And the way you described the fighting scene in the first chapter and in this chapter James being confused and.. somewhat insane maybe? I'll wait and see to find that one out :D I hope everything turns out okay though... Well, it's just amazing how you wrote it and it's really believable. I can't wait until I have some more free time some time tomorrow evening and can continue reading. I really want to!

Just brilliant!