Reviews for Charmed Curses
Jemma Blackwell chapter 21 . 12/8/2021
a bunch of nasty this was
Jemma Blackwell chapter 15 . 12/8/2021
Mr. Malfoy did not sit down to supper with them? I thought he left the castle?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/31/2021
One of the worst stories I ever read. Ingenuity taken to all the wrong sadistic levels. N it's an invisibility cloak by death who is above death. Who the hell do you think you are to show it damaged? Hate this story.
Jaye chapter 12 . 5/24/2021
I can’t even follow this story it’s so stupid...I’m done reading
Jaye chapter 8 . 5/24/2021
I’ve skipped 7 chapters so far except chapter 1...how many more will I have to skip b4 you let James meet Harry. This shit is ridiculous...why are you taking so long. You gave all these fucking side stories going instead of THE MAIN STORY which is Harry and James smh
Irina Hunter chapter 11 . 4/30/2020
12:00 am is midnight, and Harry went to see James at 11:55 pm.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2019
Was going to give feedback but since this is 12 years old, you won’t read it. But your grammar needs help and you use parentheses WAY too much, even in dialogue...that’s a BIG no!
Iron Man Spider Son chapter 30 . 11/9/2018
This is an awesome story. Thanks for completing it. I just, I'm out of words bcz this story is soooooooo goooood. I am practically so addicted to this. I LOVE IT. ITS THR BEST I HAVE READ ABOUT MAURADERS
DarkSorcerer888 chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
Technically, if Remus had killed Snape as Moony without wolfsbane, it wouldn't have been murder, it would have been involuntary manslaughter.
knightcliffe chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
So you have a very interesting idea here. And I am mostly enjoying this story and I am on chapter 20 so far. Seeing how you are German I must assume that English is your second language which is the only acceptable excuse for the absolutely terrible grammar and constant spelling mistakes. But writing a large story like this in a second language is impressive so well done I suppose. What really annoys me however is how you quote your own writing at the beggining of every chapter. It is so obviously a shameless plug to increase your word count and it completely breaks my immersion from the story. Every time I start a new chapter I get annoyed by having to skip over pointless words. I don't really like the "recap chapters" either. If people need to be reminded of what they have already read than they can just re-read it. It is just another shameless plug to increase your word count yet again. It is too bad because you are a skilled enough writer that you don't need to pull these stupid tricks. Also, you don't need to explain that "..." is speech, '...' is thoughts, and that /.../ are flashbacks in every single chapter. I think we all understand after reading it one time. And if someone is somehow confused 5 or 10 chapters later than they can always easily return to your very first AN. You are using so many tricks to increase your word count and it ends up just being bloated. Lastly, I don't understand why you keep putting comments in paranthesis (). I don't think that I have never seen that done in any published novel nor in any fanfiction that I've read, which is quite a bit.

So overall I think that this is a well planned and well written story, assuming you ignore the many grammar issues and misspellings, but that you also put in a lot of pointless words. Hopefully any future writing from you will be free from some of these easily avoided mistakes. However if you really really really want to keep using quotes to increase your word count try to put a little bit of effort into it and find actual quotes that reflect the tone of the chapter or add a bit of foreshadowing so that they serve an actual purpose beyond bloating your story up.
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 16 . 4/14/2017
Oh
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 16 . 4/14/2017
Why doesn't Harry use the Map to see if anyone is not where they are supposed to be
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
It's 3 in the morning and I really should get some sleep, but I really can't stop reading.
slayyting chapter 7 . 2/25/2017
I like mcmonigal drop jer mouth
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
1,313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »