Reviews for Charmed Curses
Demiwizard 4 chapter 30 . 4/2
Awesome! XD XD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
clenched teeth not clinched teeth.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 22 . 2/14/2013
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
Guest chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
The hell. What in the actual fuck what that.
Very Scary 'It chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
...Mummy, I'm scared. The end of this chapter gave me that feeling, like your blood is turning to ice, that used to make me run into my bathroom, turn the lights on, and read for the rest of the night as a kid. That's either a good thing, depending on whether its meant to, or a bad thing, considering sleep is pretty much not an option anymore.
Very Scary 'It chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
*shivers* This is creepy as hell. 'It' is actually really terrifying me. A lot. I think I'm going to stop for the night because its late and dark and I'm not going to sleep very well...
Lyannia chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
Awesome story! :D
Icepen chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Remus's happy memory is so sweet! so is Ron trying to comfort Harry! i wish i could do sad scenes half as good as this
DarylSurvives73 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great story so far!
Luewyn chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Great chap! Can't wait to read more :)
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 30 . 12/2/2011
I like this story, at least the plot and characterizations. I like that James was able to make a gesture of peace to Snape, and I like that Snape threatened ghastly torture to anyone who thanked him or ever told the horrendous secret that he'd done something decent. The trial (not trail) was a farce, but that seems to be par for the course in the wizarding world. The Dursley solution was not the best, but they did get some payback. (I'd have preferred public humiliation rather than private.) James was surprisingly well-behaved and in control after seeing how Harry lived. (I think that's a good thing.)

But the diction is bad. Often I'm not sure what you intended to say, especially when you would miss a "not" or "don't" or make two or three errors in a single sentence. What's especially sad is you have author notes saying it was edited and 'beta'ed, so supposedly it was even worse to start with.

It was tolerable enough overall that I can give it 3.5 stars out of 5, but I can't add it to my favorites.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 25 . 12/2/2011
It would be really nice if you would learn to spell trial when you're writing about one, and not confuse it with a trail, which is a very different concept altogether.

I also don't like it when you spell awkward as acquired, sake as sack, sore as soar and similar atrocities.

I would have stopped reading long ago if the mayhem and madness were not so delightful.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
I'm finding the plot to be intriguing, but the diction is very annoying. Almost every paragraph has at least one error, often two or three, and this detracts greatly from the story. There is also entirely too much notes and stuff before each chapter.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
You say you've reedited this but it still has an annoying number of distracting spelling, word misuse, and syntax errors. In some cases it makes the meaning obscure enough I don't know what you meant to say. Be sure to correct all the "where"s that are supposed to be "were" and "we're"; that's very annoying.

The plot is intriguing; the story holds a lot of promise so far.
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »