Reviews for Triptych 369
the girl who envies books chapter 30 . 2/6/2014
thank you, baki needed this and i know the others did too.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 30 . 9/23/2012
I must admit, I wasn't too sure about this story originally. I'm glad I read it through, as Baki is an under appreciated character and the thoughts he undoubtedly had during these key events in the manga would have been interesting to see in canon. Especially now that I'm reading through the manga instead of relying only on the anime, his actions are more pertinent than I realized. Where did the title develop from? The Tryptich part.
Faceless Echo chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
Loved it.

I think it really is a great homage to Baki. Beautifully written and well thought.

Sorry, that's pretty much all I have to say.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
*evil grin* Baki you devil you.
Kitsune1978 chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
Yay, the story told from Baki's POV! There aren't many such stories, what a pity. I always believed Baki was someone extraordinary, serving for so long as Gaara's sensei and never angering him to the point where Sabaku Kyuu was inevitable. It means he was highly skilled, as a ninja and as an expert on psychology. I really enjoyed his story, nicely done. Keep up the good work.
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 30 . 2/5/2012
I really enjoined sleeping late to read this story its midnight and I'm done, Idk if I'm happy or sad because I'm done reading it. It was a good story so I'm happy Take care.
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 29 . 2/5/2012
Sure blame it on the sun Baki its okay to cry as long as they are tears of joy Naruto said this .
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 28 . 2/5/2012
I honestly think this is great story of a minor chapter such as Baki
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Hahaha Naruto is a baka (idiot) but he is our loud mouth baka XP
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 26 . 2/5/2012
Yay kankuro won't die! I know he won't -_-
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 25 . 2/5/2012
Granny Chiyo did I spell it right anyway love that crazy lady
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 24 . 2/5/2012
Baki is like the father they never had. Go Baki!
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 23 . 2/5/2012
Chickens XD no Gaara! Actually I wad watching the episode with Deidara and Gaara I was like "Gaara nooooo!'
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
Is something going to happen to Gaara. Nice chapter well they're all good
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 21 . 2/5/2012
I like tea with hunny hmmm good