Reviews for Forbidden Love
Heather chapter 8 . 1/6
Yayyy! I am SOO glad you updated this fic! And with not only one, but two chapters! I was getting a little worried here! Sorry it took me a little while to comment, I didnt see the updates. Talking about the fic: I love the direction this is going in. I agree with you that it's important to give a broader picture of their entire lives, but still show how Molly and Darlene's relationship progresses. It lends itself to a more well rounded story. I find the plot very interesting, thank you for writing it. I am super excited for when the flirting and attraction becomes apparent to both girls, and they have to make a decision about what to do. I hope it's rather hot ;), but also realistic. I think you'll do a good job of this, as it's what you've been doing so far :)! I'm super excited for the rest of this! Thanks, and I hope your next update doesnt keep us waiting too long!
Evangeline chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Thank you for updating! Good call on addressing other relationships beside the Darlene/Molly relationship. EXCITED TO READ MORE.
Heather chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Still anxiously awaiting the arrival of chapter 7! ;)
SSJ God SS Juuhachi chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Heather, I will update as soon as I can with Chapter 7 but right now I am trying to work out the outline for it and what I want to happen. I don't want to rush things and want to make Darlene/Molly's relationship to grow gradually and make it believable.
Heather chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Update soon please!
Heather chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
I AM SO SO SOOOOOO excited that you updated this! I was waiting, and was afraid that you were done with the story! I'm so glad that's not the case, and I hope your next update comes very shortly! I really liked this chapter, it's clear to see Molly really cares what Darlene thinks. Thanks again for the update you made my day :)
SSJ God SS Juuhachi chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
Heather, do not worry I will update my story soon. Right now, I am trying to figure out what I want to happen. But I promise, before the month is up I will have a new chapter up! :)
Heather chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Oh, and the scene with Darlene drinking, unghff (hotness)
Heather chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
WOW I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY JUST READ THE BEGINNINGS OF A DARLENE/MOLLY STORY. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDD! I thought I was the only one who shipped them (Let me be honest, I'd ship Darlene with almost anyone, cus um she's hawtt), and I had no idea that there were some stories written about them. And then to find that on top of the femslash it's such an excellently written story?! Heaven! Christmas in July! Okay, now on to the actual story-

It is very, very good; your writing style, grammar, and perfectly on-the-mark characteriziations make this a treat to read. The plot is quite intriguing and realistic, and I'm very much looking forward to reading more. I really hope you add some smutty sex in there ;) (sorry. It's just! Darlene, c'mon!)

Please, PLEASE update it and see it through to the end! I've been waiting for a story like this for forever. YOU CANNOT LET ME DOWN NOOOOOOOOO
Kayla Morris chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOVE IT
SSJ 18 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Yes, I am still writing. Currently I am in the process of writing Chapter 4 though right now I am suffering from a bit of writers block but I will do the best I can to get it done and finished soon. Promise! :)
robinwhoody chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Hallo again! Whats happened to chapter 4? Are you still writing? Please say you do! Im on madmedjennas side on this, patience is a virtue but Im not a saint. I cant wait to read the next chapter! You really do know how to keep your readers guessing and wanting more so pleeeaaaase update soon
SSJ God SS Juuhachi chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Madmedjenna

I am glad that you want to know more about my story and about what has truly happened with David. Honestly, it gives me a great sense of accomplishment that I have done my job in keeping adding just enough suspense to keep you interested and guessing of what will happen next. For this reason it may be a little awhile before we learn anything more about David because right now that Darlene and Molly have reunited the story has really just started and wanted to focus on things with them fpr the time being but I will add a small scene just to ease your curiosity on the matter but it may you have to wait a little for the next chapter. I haven't yet made a plan of what I want to happen in the fourth chapter, well the beginning part I know what I want to happen but the second half still has yet to be developed so you will just have to be patient until then.

Super Saiyan Juuhachi
madmedjenna chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Patience is a virtue and now it just paid of. Thanks for the update but you really are keeping the card of Davids life tight to your chest. Is he ok? Is he in trouble, did you really go to his Dads or run away? Light the dark for us there in your next chapter if you have mercy on your readers! Thanks again keep em coming
SSJ God SS Juuhachi chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
robinwhoody,

The third chapter will be up soon, couldn't tell you exactly when though because I am having some trouble writing it at the moment. But I can tell you, that there will be a brief flashback in it that will explain what happen to David and to where he is at now. So you have that to look foward to. Something an old temporary character who had a recurring role on the series will be coming back in this chapter and then for the rest of the story. You may be surprised who it will be. Anyway, I hope this clears things up and I hope to hear from you soon.

Super Saiyan Juuhachi