Reviews for The Parliament of Cats
Awesome story would love an update
castleinthestar chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
X3 this is such a cute story!
Except it's not at all a surprising thing that Greece invented the Olympics...so I don't get why Greece would be surprised that the girl knew that. (We Greeks would be more surprised if someone didn't know that XD.)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Aww, so cute. Canada x Greece needs more love. Make more stories of these two!
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Aww I loved it
And as a Canadian History lover, I would tell you about Canadian history anytime, lol .
P.S. Hope you don't mind reviews from old stories, I know I don't, but some people might, you know?
Raevix chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
aww that's so cute 3
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
AWWWww this is adorable. It makes me wish i could go to the parliment building- i'm canadian and i havent *gasps*- it's adorable, good job.
Barren Chasm chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awww soo kawaii!
Kioshi wa ureshii chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I liked this story pleasure to read btw haha saw a few grammar errors but that doesnt matter haha btw Canadian history is boring only interesting part is where America trys to 'save' (lol) Canada from England and Canada pwn America haha sorta reminds me of the gold medal game haha XDD
lil-Wolf-girl-1994 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love it!

I think it's sooo cute :3

plz write more
DarqNemesis chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I'm Canadian and I had never heard of the Parliamentary Cats before, haha. I'm learning things about my country from people who don't even live in my country! Though, than again, I do live in BC and Ontario is a long way away XD

I liked your story, it was cute. I can't say it was one of my favorites, but it was definitely cute and I even learned something so all for the better! Keep working on writing 3
Dee Kayne chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
For someone who's never been to Parliament Hill, you really know a lot about it. Anyway, you're story is soo cute, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Canadian or I adore Matthew. It really is. Keep up the great work.
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Well now, I like, so I review.
I heard about the parlimantary cats thing a bit ago,
and I'm glad someone made it into a fic!
-throws away half finished story-
Anywhoo,It was AWESOME!