Reviews for Everything Can Change in the Blink of an Eye
Vwchick chapter 26 . 1/5
Great story! Love the twists you put in! I love how everyone can talk under Bella's shield, how mates can talk to each other. Love the relationship with Rose and Bella, but most important Bella and Jasper! So going on my favorites list. Thank you so much for writing and taking the time to post it for everyone!
Babysis64 chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
this was one heck of a good story. Yes I hope nothing happens to the Cullen's and the Whitlocks and the Swan's or the Denali right. I hope everything turns out for the best and that Emmett doesn't do that much damage right.I can't wait until we can read your updates. Thank you once again and have a good week.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Like the story but I thought finding a true mate was hard for vampires ?and how many mated vampires are there jw
Guest chapter 26 . 6/3/2014
I love it hope for more
Jacob Malfoy chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
really cute
Ca.zaphira chapter 26 . 3/1/2014
Love the story. I see it's been a while since any updates though. Hoping you get back to completing this one day.
chanur chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
How could Edward try to kill her?
chanur chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Please keep updating!
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow go jasper
rosalie2022 chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
love the story do you plan to finish it
Babysis64 chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
just wow that did take a long time for Rosalie to accept her life as a vampire i am glad that Bella and Rosalie had a great day with there dad's and a talk with them to clear the air sort of talk.I'm also glad that all of the guys had a great day also on there bonding time and the girls what a great day to end it by the crest that Carlisle gave to Charlie and Katie,and also to Peter and Charlotte this is a great day