Reviews for Of Prodigies and Ice Skates
emanuelamayrahl chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
How sweet. Itachi realized his passion for Shisui. I loved this domestic part!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Another cute one, nice job but could you write one where Ita does get sick and Shisui cares for him please: maybe a sequel to this
Otaku and Proud chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Itachi, you cheeky little adorable munchkin. I SHIP IT SO HARD.
CreativeChilde chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
awwwww cuuuute

i was hoping he would have to hold onto him :3

and sick itachi! oh nooooes

D:
MidnightInDecember chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Aw, this is so cute ~3! I remember reading this back when I was first discovering this pairing, but back then I was just aimlessly surfing around and was too lazy to review... Im sorry! (I did read it again XD)

Either way, I gotta say I love your writing style. Its so everyday-ish (so real I guess one could say) and so sweet and so damn funny. Your descriptions are hilarious.

~"You got it," he agreed, further crushing Itachi's dignity by ruffling his hair.~

That there is just one of those lines that are utterly full of win. :D I read this smiling, and occasionally laughing and just aw-ing in general... haha, at least I finally got around to reviewing it.
reniRCx chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
OH MY GOD THAT WAS ADORABLE. I don't usually read much about these two...too depressing. But that was really cute. I don't think it's AU, Konoha probably has winter, and ice skating rinks. Really awesome writing! xD
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
aw, very cute.

Itachi on ice skates…wobbling…

tee hee. Ah, poor Itachi-chan.
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Cute! Sweet, with the right about of zest and Itachi-digity-stripping and Shisui's brightness melting his ice. Lovely.
PureWaterLily chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
If I were Itachi, I would just cheat and activate Sharingan. Or water clone myself out of there.

But then, no sharing body heat, now is there. Ah, Itachi's such a lucky bastard.

Fugaku must have skated with Mikoto. She seems like one of the women who would be incredibly hot on the ice. (whistles)

Ah, thank you. This definitely lightened my mood. (begins skating on imaginary ice)

~Lily.
ncfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Somehow, it makes sense that Itachi would not be comfortable with ice skating.
Dustland-Fairytales chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
awww, this is absolutely cute ;) but you know I love your Itachi / Shisui stories already, and especially your humor and their arguments are just adorable!