Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Lynda coates chapter 48 . 1/5
really enjoyed this story. especially snapes character. nice to have a story where Dumbletore is human and trying to amend his past actions , and mineva character is prejudiced to the point of bullying people, also a nice bit of Ron bashing!
harryandginnyfan83 chapter 48 . 10/27/2015
This was so beautifully written and I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you very much for sharing.
mandancie chapter 48 . 9/27/2015
This was absolutely amazing! :) I loved every bit of it. ;) The interaction between Severus, Harry and Albus was just amazing!:) Thank you for a wonderful story. :)
Guest chapter 48 . 8/9/2015
This was such an amazing and heartfelt story...you could feel, sympathize an understand the characters as they grew throughout the story. Just amazing! Good job!
lucky333123 chapter 48 . 7/28/2015
Wow I love this story!
Susan M. M chapter 45 . 7/14/2015
"Welcome to the Lunaverse." Great line. Only a few chapters left. I am crossing my fingers that this story actually draws to a conclusion, rather than being yet another started-and-abandoned HP fanfic.
Susan M. M chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
I know this is AU, but it seems very OOC for Seamus and Dean.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
The Hogwarts Zoo for Unmannerly Children!
10leckersley chapter 48 . 7/10/2015
This was FANTASTIC!
angeleyes1984 chapter 48 . 7/6/2015
Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
I like this story. Its characters are a lot more realistic than in any other story I've read.
arekay chapter 16 . 4/16/2015
This would be a fabulous story if Albus had found Harry when he was 5 because that's what you've written Harry as - a 5 year old.
Mashkai30 chapter 48 . 4/6/2015
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
harry lover chapter 34 . 4/5/2015
Hermoine said that harry said be back up but all he said was be back in a few minutes no up please change this as soon as possible
Guest chapter 48 . 3/24/2015
Why does it have to end? I'm gsobbing my heart out here cause this whole story is so beautiful and because I'm so sad it's finished...definitely one of the best stories I've ever read on fanfic...and otherwise3
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »