Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
britt chapter 48 . 5/1
Loved this story! Very nice feel good story. A job well done!
warrior of the nile chapter 48 . 4/5
Holy hell, I love this story! It is so good for one thing - from the plot to the characterization. My heart really goes out Harry in this one. And Snape and Dumbledore's relationship - wow. Normally when you have Snape involved with raising Harry, Dumbledore is usually either the bad guy or manipulative or something (at least in the ones I find anyhow). Here, while he is no means perfect, he cares for both Harry and Snape. Frankly, the entire thing is adorable. Great job :)
lazy-kaa chapter 9 . 3/19
In my view, eliminating memories is really ... not good idea. It is just like changing personality and Harry would not become Harry without those memories. Those old guys had to find another solution.
Doria. r chapter 44 . 1/24
j
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 48 . 1/23
This was outstanding. The banter between Snape and Dumbledore never failed to amuse me and Harry's interactions with the pair are endearing, my favourite is when he flicks Harry on the nose or calls him his dunderhead :P Oh wow, you've done a marvellous job :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 35 . 1/23
Oh she's so nice! She's doing a good job of being head of house so far and I hope McGonagall's family will be ok. It's so easy to follow this story's plot and I know I'm going to be sad when it ends
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 31 . 1/23
Oh McGonagall, why? :( Well hopefully whatever is turning her into such a scottish shortbread forgetting the sugar, is resolved. Harry is honestly adorable, I enjoy the time that he spends with Snape the most :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 19 . 1/23
He may be surly and the shadows itself, but there's no way he didn't care about Harry, I've read too many fics to not realise the direction of his thoughts :P
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 14 . 1/23
Oh I'm feeling all the feels here. I want a lot of Harry/Snape bonding moments so bad :P But then that's me, I've never really read a fic with a Dumbledore as decent as this. I love your writing style though, I'm in tears for the turmoil that Harry's going through right now
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 6 . 1/22
He is honestly grandfather goals! :D
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this! The idea that Dumbledore really is there for the students is a comforting one.
Ducky1776 chapter 48 . 12/27/2016
Wow! I really loved reading this. Severus' snarkiness was well done.
Dude1231 chapter 48 . 12/17/2016
Oh my god, I loved this story so much it hurts. It was so good and made all the right mushiness escape from me with near tears of happiness most of the time. Thank you so much for writing it as I love it so much!
DS chapter 48 . 11/18/2016
Amazing! Thank you for this lovely story!
emyrsonh chapter 48 . 10/7/2016
I never review (Sorry) I cannot help myself. This was the best fanfiction I have ever read and I have read many over many sites. Amazing! Thank you does not seem adequate for this gift!
1,579 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »