Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 1/22
I love this! The idea that Dumbledore really is there for the students is a comforting one.
Ducky1776 chapter 48 . 12/27/2016
Wow! I really loved reading this. Severus' snarkiness was well done.
Dude1231 chapter 48 . 12/17/2016
Oh my god, I loved this story so much it hurts. It was so good and made all the right mushiness escape from me with near tears of happiness most of the time. Thank you so much for writing it as I love it so much!
DS chapter 48 . 11/18/2016
Amazing! Thank you for this lovely story!
emyrsonh chapter 48 . 10/7/2016
I never review (Sorry) I cannot help myself. This was the best fanfiction I have ever read and I have read many over many sites. Amazing! Thank you does not seem adequate for this gift!
Jaiyere chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I... I found a diamond. My goodness I've barely seen any Fanfiction like this in ages. The first chapter and I was hooked the moment I realized it was Albus's POV and that he was good or once. Bravo!
Handles14 chapter 48 . 9/30/2016
Oh my gosh, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. I'll admit, it's been a great distraction from an overwhelming amount of schoolwork this week! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Fanfictionranger chapter 10 . 9/26/2016
So wait does Harry remember his abuse or no?
Idk why but I feel if he still knew of his abuse, it would help more idk
Anyway amazing job :)
ranchan-akari chapter 48 . 9/20/2016
This was so lovely!
dhamann7878 chapter 48 . 9/12/2016
lovely story
Rim chapter 48 . 8/24/2016
Excellent Story! Very well written : )
Guest chapter 48 . 8/20/2016
I really loved this story. It was really funny and I laughed a lot when Dumbledore and Snape would banter back and forth. I also loved all of Snape's threats to hex Dumbledore. Harry and Snape were cute together as well. This story was awesome.
Bethany chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I'd just like to say that this fanfiction is still one of my favourites, even after all these years.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 48 . 8/11/2016
This story was beautifully-written; I Ioved the character interaction and the development. I especially enjoyed the last three chapters or so.

There are only a couple minor things that were not my cup of tea: the first being Snape / Dumbledore interactions — those were a tad OOC, but not overly so. The second issue is that Dumbledoore, according to J.K. Rowling, is actually gay, but then again gay people can still get hook up / get married / have kids with people of the opposite sex, so that's not a very big issue either.

Thatnk you for sharing this wonderful story :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Ch 2

Beyond broken soul frightened as House Elf equal to almost slave fear .
I prefer something little lighter with hope.
Savior.
That is trembling crumbling dry leaf barely alive.
And Dursley and now.
Only Dumbledore is the shoulder to cry on.
And if Dumbledore dies when destroys Hoxrux .
Until I got a answer I will leave that story unless if I meet it again!
Goodbye.