Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 1/9
Interestingly there are many different portrayals of the Heads. Some show them as willing to lay down their lives for their stidents. These ones barely seen concerned.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/9
A non-evil Dunbledore. He's probably still manipulative, if you stick to canon characterizations. However, he wishes to help Harry. There are some that would have the Headmaster ignore or even encourage the suffering. While Harry might not like it, had he been older, I can see the logic in letting him deal with his own troubles. However, at this age, I'd like to think that canon Dumbledore would've helped Harry in a similar fashion.
MJLupin27 chapter 44 . 12/5/2014
Jajaja I laughed to death with the beard conversation and Snape's comment of making a duster out of Fawkes XD
MJLupin27 chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
"you're older than some of Egypt's mummies" priceless! I love the banter between these two, I love this story..
MJLupin27 chapter 42 . 12/5/2014
Jaja I loved this chap, so funny!
MJLupin27 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
I really don't like Minerva's behavior, she's always been one of my favorites.. Perhaps something happened to the daughter she mention during the summer? hope that's it and not something worse..
MJLupin27 chapter 28 . 12/4/2014
I loooooved Albus' and Severus' tea time, actually I loved the whole chap.. Lovely!
MJLupin27 chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
I forgot to mention how much I laughed with Albus Too Many Names Dumbledore and the "I do have an O on my N.E.W.T.S."- "From what century?" was absolutely hilarious XD thanks for writing :D
MJLupin27 chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Aww this was the cutest sweetest of chaps.. :) thanks for writing..
MJLupin27 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
It broke my heart all Harry's thinking, that's awful.. but I laughed to death with Severus' "You eat, play, sleep, annoy me, do your homework and cuddle with Albus. That is all!" I loved that! I also love how Albus and Severus interact.. and I love to see Albus in a grandfatherly role, lovely!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I loved Albus' "walks" it was very sweet of him and it was so funny to see all the theories around it and even more the scary stupid stories about the Headmaster.. I really liked this first chap, even though my heart broke for Harry..
Guest chapter 45 . 9/13/2014
Wasn't her name Aurora, not Astoria?
kitty chapter 48 . 9/12/2014
I really loved this story. I just wish you had continued it through his school years and maybe even beyond. Hope you will one day.
q.thews chapter 48 . 9/7/2014
I liked how in this story there is enough time to justify the changes, especially in Severus.
Thank you for sharing.