Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
Oh oh...Fawkes is jealous!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2016
Wonder when he'll tell Harry that it was him who placed Harry with the Dursleys
rowenasheir chapter 48 . 6/19/2016
A fantastic story all round. I there a possibility of Outtakes to SS opening his shop and getting an assistant to live in the flat upstairs, Astoria/assistant joining them, a baby brother or sister for harry and the insecurity and reassurance that comes with that. Protective brother Harry with a school age sister? Harry's marriage, kids and SS as a grandad.
Anonymous chapter 48 . 6/4/2016
Fabulous story! Lovely!
vonny25 chapter 48 . 5/2/2016
Great story
Lady Laran chapter 48 . 4/25/2016
I read this through all in one day; I really loved how you wove everything together and helped all three of them find stability and love in their lives. Marvelously done!
Sam chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
Love the story, I've laughed and cried. Can't ask for more than that
Ezmerelda chapter 48 . 4/7/2016
Sweet story, but it seems you've run afoul of auto correct a few times, substituting inane for innate, for example. I didn't make a complete list, but it happened at least twice in every chapter. Maybe a read over by a well-read friend would catch them before publishing.

Thanks for writing! -"-
Tayzza6966 chapter 48 . 3/28/2016
I loved it. u r a brilliant writer and conveyed their relationships brilliantly.
pupstarstar chapter 7 . 2/29/2016
OMG your over doing it with the freak stuff!
Slightlyoddkat chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
The story is good so far, but there are horrendous Americanisms. In Southern England, it is not common dialect to use words such as kinda or mighty. They would be more likely to say sort of or kind of, in the first instance, and very or really in the second.
Its Elementary Dear Watson chapter 15 . 2/23/2016
0lc
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 48 . 1/7/2016
This tale brought out all kind of emotions from me, I got angry, I laughed and cried too but at the end all came to be just perfect...

Kudos

Angela
Lynda coates chapter 48 . 1/5/2016
really enjoyed this story. especially snapes character. nice to have a story where Dumbletore is human and trying to amend his past actions , and mineva character is prejudiced to the point of bullying people, also a nice bit of Ron bashing!
HarryInMultiUniverses chapter 48 . 10/27/2015
This was so beautifully written and I enjoyed every chapter. Thank you very much for sharing.
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »