Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
MJLupin27 chapter 42 . 12/5/2014
Jaja I loved this chap, so funny!
MJLupin27 chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
I really don't like Minerva's behavior, she's always been one of my favorites.. Perhaps something happened to the daughter she mention during the summer? hope that's it and not something worse..
MJLupin27 chapter 28 . 12/4/2014
I loooooved Albus' and Severus' tea time, actually I loved the whole chap.. Lovely!
MJLupin27 chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
I forgot to mention how much I laughed with Albus Too Many Names Dumbledore and the "I do have an O on my N.E.W.T.S."- "From what century?" was absolutely hilarious XD thanks for writing :D
MJLupin27 chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Aww this was the cutest sweetest of chaps.. :) thanks for writing..
MJLupin27 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
It broke my heart all Harry's thinking, that's awful.. but I laughed to death with Severus' "You eat, play, sleep, annoy me, do your homework and cuddle with Albus. That is all!" I loved that! I also love how Albus and Severus interact.. and I love to see Albus in a grandfatherly role, lovely!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I loved Albus' "walks" it was very sweet of him and it was so funny to see all the theories around it and even more the scary stupid stories about the Headmaster.. I really liked this first chap, even though my heart broke for Harry..
Guest chapter 45 . 9/13/2014
Wasn't her name Aurora, not Astoria?
kitty chapter 48 . 9/12/2014
I really loved this story. I just wish you had continued it through his school years and maybe even beyond. Hope you will one day.
q.thews chapter 48 . 9/7/2014
I liked how in this story there is enough time to justify the changes, especially in Severus.
Thank you for sharing.
cztelnik chapter 48 . 9/5/2014
Very well written, warm friendly and happy. An unusual Harry Potter fanfic
cztelnik chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
Good story, I've read many HP fanfics and this is the most likable Dumbledore I've seen.
The-Morrighu chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
Colour me confused. Babies take 9 months to incubate. Minerva's daughter got pregnant in August. There shouldn't BE a baby until May.
MusicMelis chapter 48 . 8/2/2014
I just stumbled upon this story and completely love it! I love how you wrote severus, harry, albus, neville and fawkes..also enjoyed your different take on Minerva, I've never read a story where she was the unfair biased teacher. Would love a sequel one day! Thanks for an amazing story!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Thank you for writing this brilliant story! It really was one of the best stories I've read on Fanfiction! I really enjoyed how you developed all the characters, especially Severus'. In the beginning I didn't like the man. He was rude and didn't seem to care that an 11 year old student had gotten beat up and ridiculed by his peers. Eventually though, I really grew to love Severus' and Harry's interactions and relationship. They did become like father and son. :)

This story was very well written and every chapter was a joy to read! Another character you developed nicely was the Headmaster. Now I've always had mixed emotions about him. It's true that the man could write a book on manipulations yet in this story they were toned down to compliment Dumbledores character. He was a character I enjoyed reading. Not only did he save Harry from his past but also from himself. I really loved the little family that resulted! Very sweet! :)

Thank you so much for sharing! The end was perfect and I really enjoyed reading this story from start to finish. :)

*Hugs*