Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Guest chapter 45 . 9/13/2014
Wasn't her name Aurora, not Astoria?
kitty chapter 48 . 9/12/2014
I really loved this story. I just wish you had continued it through his school years and maybe even beyond. Hope you will one day.
q.thews chapter 48 . 9/7/2014
I liked how in this story there is enough time to justify the changes, especially in Severus.
Thank you for sharing.
cztelnik chapter 48 . 9/5/2014
Very well written, warm friendly and happy. An unusual Harry Potter fanfic
cztelnik chapter 34 . 9/5/2014
Good story, I've read many HP fanfics and this is the most likable Dumbledore I've seen.
The-Morrighu chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
Colour me confused. Babies take 9 months to incubate. Minerva's daughter got pregnant in August. There shouldn't BE a baby until May.
MusicMelis chapter 48 . 8/2/2014
I just stumbled upon this story and completely love it! I love how you wrote severus, harry, albus, neville and fawkes..also enjoyed your different take on Minerva, I've never read a story where she was the unfair biased teacher. Would love a sequel one day! Thanks for an amazing story!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Thank you for writing this brilliant story! It really was one of the best stories I've read on Fanfiction! I really enjoyed how you developed all the characters, especially Severus'. In the beginning I didn't like the man. He was rude and didn't seem to care that an 11 year old student had gotten beat up and ridiculed by his peers. Eventually though, I really grew to love Severus' and Harry's interactions and relationship. They did become like father and son. :)

This story was very well written and every chapter was a joy to read! Another character you developed nicely was the Headmaster. Now I've always had mixed emotions about him. It's true that the man could write a book on manipulations yet in this story they were toned down to compliment Dumbledores character. He was a character I enjoyed reading. Not only did he save Harry from his past but also from himself. I really loved the little family that resulted! Very sweet! :)

Thank you so much for sharing! The end was perfect and I really enjoyed reading this story from start to finish. :)

*Hugs*

Maddy
mcloughlingolds chapter 48 . 7/29/2014
Possibly the best fan fic I had read, and I have read a lot of fan fictions. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it was perfect and I enjoyed every minute, thank you so very much.
tanilc chapter 48 . 7/8/2014
Amazing story. Thank you
Rosaleen chapter 47 . 6/21/2014
Just re read this story and I still absolutely love it. The character development is so good and I love the Dumbledore, Snape and Harry "family". I like the way Harry helps the other two to bond more. Interesting what you have done with Minerva's role and the other professors too. A really good story.
GHgirl chapter 48 . 6/13/2014
To Chereche:
This was, without a doubt, the best Harry Potter fan fiction I have read yet. Not only is it the first one that I've read that is complete, I also really loved how you took each character in a different direction (Especially Severus). I love the fact that Harry had a happy ending. I especially enjoyed this because it was good without being romantic. Severus had a small "romance", but that was not the purpose of the story. I must say, though, that the very best part for me is when Harry addresses the professors as "Uncle Severus" and "Grandpa Albus" instead of sir, professor, or headmaster. I love how the end sounded like a conclusion without saying "The End". I want to say Thank You for taking time to write 48 chapters of this amazing story. I enjoyed reading each one. You are an amazing writer, and though I had a dictionary handy throughout this story, I really hope you continue with your astounding work.

-GHgirl
CrackerjacknPez chapter 48 . 6/10/2014
Thanks for such a great story! Now to see if there's a sequel... ;)
Scroll of Seals chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
hmm... this story is pretty good, but honestly, i don't think this is THAT realistic. But the description and such is really good.
Azera-v chapter 48 . 5/24/2014