Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Guest chapter 22 . 3/23/2015
Guest chapter 21 . 3/23/2015
*squeal* I just love this story
Guest chapter 48 . 3/22/2015
a fabulous fic ;):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
redbanker chapter 48 . 3/6/2015
Just found this story and finished it in two day. It is AWESOME! I so hope there's a sequel in the works. The world you created is so perfect and the dialogue is so funny I want more. Brilliant work.
Saissa chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
So DD removed Harrys memories and then destroyed them.
So Harry will wake up not feeling like a freak and not acting like a house elf
What happened to Harrys rights.
DD had no right to do that at all.
xyz chapter 26 . 1/30/2015
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story. I enjoyed it immensely.
Houshikun001 chapter 48 . 1/16/2015
Loved, everything. Wonderful story filled with feels, I love your characterization for everyone. Excellent work.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
Odd. Not impossible, I suppose. Considering that Snape was at Spinner's End when he made the Vow with Narcissa Malfoy, I always assumed he was there for the entire summer. Having to stay at the Headmaster's for about a month is not impossible. Dumbledore was the one to defend Snaoe in court. It seems natural that Dumbledore would be the one tasked with supervising his altered sentence.

It would also give reason to keep Snape on the staff, despite his unpleasant qualities, should one follow the belief that Dumbledore did not suspect that Voldemort would return until the horcrux diary was destroyed.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Dimbledore had not acted this way with canon Harry. Canon Harry was never so frightful, though.

Inconsistencies. Snaoe never cared when he saw the memories of the Dursleys during Occlumency lessons. I suppose Harry was older, then. It is more instinctive to protect a small child than one who is almos a man.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
Hmm? Wandless Magic? I suppose this is another super-Harry. I can't quite bring myself to care. Also, hadn't Hahrid told him how his parents died? Can Harry not reconcile the truth with the lies he has been fed?
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Interestingly there are many different portrayals of the Heads. Some show them as willing to lay down their lives for their stidents. These ones barely seen concerned.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
A non-evil Dunbledore. He's probably still manipulative, if you stick to canon characterizations. However, he wishes to help Harry. There are some that would have the Headmaster ignore or even encourage the suffering. While Harry might not like it, had he been older, I can see the logic in letting him deal with his own troubles. However, at this age, I'd like to think that canon Dumbledore would've helped Harry in a similar fashion.
MJLupin27 chapter 44 . 12/5/2014
Jajaja I laughed to death with the beard conversation and Snape's comment of making a duster out of Fawkes XD
MJLupin27 chapter 43 . 12/5/2014
"you're older than some of Egypt's mummies" priceless! I love the banter between these two, I love this story..
MJLupin27 chapter 42 . 12/5/2014
Jaja I loved this chap, so funny!
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »