Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 48 . 8/1/2014
Thank you for writing this brilliant story! It really was one of the best stories I've read on Fanfiction! I really enjoyed how you developed all the characters, especially Severus'. In the beginning I didn't like the man. He was rude and didn't seem to care that an 11 year old student had gotten beat up and ridiculed by his peers. Eventually though, I really grew to love Severus' and Harry's interactions and relationship. They did become like father and son. :)

This story was very well written and every chapter was a joy to read! Another character you developed nicely was the Headmaster. Now I've always had mixed emotions about him. It's true that the man could write a book on manipulations yet in this story they were toned down to compliment Dumbledores character. He was a character I enjoyed reading. Not only did he save Harry from his past but also from himself. I really loved the little family that resulted! Very sweet! :)

Thank you so much for sharing! The end was perfect and I really enjoyed reading this story from start to finish. :)

mcloughlingolds chapter 48 . 7/29/2014
Possibly the best fan fic I had read, and I have read a lot of fan fictions. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it was perfect and I enjoyed every minute, thank you so very much.
tanilc chapter 48 . 7/8/2014
Amazing story. Thank you
Rosaleen chapter 47 . 6/21/2014
Just re read this story and I still absolutely love it. The character development is so good and I love the Dumbledore, Snape and Harry "family". I like the way Harry helps the other two to bond more. Interesting what you have done with Minerva's role and the other professors too. A really good story.
GHgirl chapter 48 . 6/13/2014
To Chereche:
This was, without a doubt, the best Harry Potter fan fiction I have read yet. Not only is it the first one that I've read that is complete, I also really loved how you took each character in a different direction (Especially Severus). I love the fact that Harry had a happy ending. I especially enjoyed this because it was good without being romantic. Severus had a small "romance", but that was not the purpose of the story. I must say, though, that the very best part for me is when Harry addresses the professors as "Uncle Severus" and "Grandpa Albus" instead of sir, professor, or headmaster. I love how the end sounded like a conclusion without saying "The End". I want to say Thank You for taking time to write 48 chapters of this amazing story. I enjoyed reading each one. You are an amazing writer, and though I had a dictionary handy throughout this story, I really hope you continue with your astounding work.

CrackerjacknPez chapter 48 . 6/10/2014
Thanks for such a great story! Now to see if there's a sequel... ;)
Zodiun chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
hmm... this story is pretty good, but honestly, i don't think this is THAT realistic. But the description and such is really good.
Azera-v chapter 48 . 5/24/2014
Loved this story!
Azera-v chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
Love the different views you have on all of the characters.
SlytherinHolmes chapter 48 . 4/28/2014
WOW that was amazing. I loved all your characters and how they interacted with each other, especially Severus and Dumbledore. Thank you for taking your time to write it for i thoroughly enjoyed it!
Venus914 chapter 48 . 4/6/2014
A very heartwarming story. You did a great job! I love your characterization of Snape and Dumbledore because you made them relatable and quite realistic. This is a very different and interesting take on Harry and i am excited following his journey...
Venus914 chapter 21 . 4/6/2014
Honestly...i know you have already finished this story so this is useless. But i really hate Hermione Granger and i hope not to see her un Harry's life.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
me have a feeling fawkes is involved.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
awww sev you are starting to care how sweet :) chapter 48 . 2/22/2014
This story was amazing, thank you for writing it!
1,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »