Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
Magesa chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
You have no idea how happy you make me when you update, which is so wonderfully often! And you never disappoint my high expectations for every chapter. As always, thank you for another great chapter!
Sunny Book Lover chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Excellent !
wandamarie chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
thank you thank you it is a good one hope you pu date when oyu can thanks
littlesprout chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
nicely done.

Sev needs attention too.
DuShuZhi chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter!
Teufel1987 chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Nice ...

hey, what about Sirius Black? And Remus Lupin?
Slytherin66 chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
A very good chapter it makes sense muggle medication would cause problems. A nice end to the chapter it is good Severus is being looked after too.

I asked about Fawkes as his song and being near Harry would relax him and make him feel at better and would be a good way for Harry to recover from all the harm he has suffered. I think Fawkes would be very interested in Harry as he is a good boy but at the same time very damaged which Fawkes would want to do all he can to fix.
littlesprout chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
good chapter.
Sunny chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
Mamma and Dadda! Ohhhh! So precious.
Anon chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
Noticed a few grammatical errors in this chapter. Do you have a beta or did you just want to get this one out? Either way, still a good chapter although I'm disappointed that the issue with Harry's wandless magic NOT being freakish still hasn't been dealt with.
Magesa chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
This chapter is particularly emotionally complex and poignant, and you've woven together all of the emotional realities of the book with your own story impeccably. I love this story, and eagerly await all new installments!
Global Conquest-er chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Good chapter. So cute!

Agh! The oven just went off; sorry, got to go!

Still; SUPER!CUTE!
usernames are for losers chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Awwww. Great chapter, I look forward to more
wandamarie chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
thank you it was a good one like always i am in joying the story hope you up date when you can thanks
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 8/10/2010