Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
AliS256 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Nice beginning chapter. I have been meaning to read this for same time now and finally found time to.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 14 . 9/2/2010
OMG! epic story! absolutely amazing! i can't wait for your next update!
Random Flyer chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
I'm still loving the story. I especailly love how you show Snape and how he relates to both Harry and Dumbledore, though all your characterizations are very good. I like how everyone in this story has faults and there is no "good" or "bad" guy amoung the canon characters.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story :)
Random Flyer chapter 11 . 9/1/2010
Just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying your story. You're developing the characters very and I enjoy the interactions between all three. You're writing style is very good, as well, hardly any errors with great description and dialogue.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it! :)
Bleudiablo chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
I really like this story
littlesprout chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
wonderful chapter.

Severus must be reeling. Seeing Harry like that. Poor Harry wondering where all these thoughts are coming from.
wandamarie chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
it is getting good thanks
Blueowl chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Wow. Now they are seeing the consequences of removing the memories... Looking forward to more, and what comes from this.
usernames are for losers chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Uh-oh. Looks like Harry's mind and magic wont just let him forget. Can't wait to see what Snape does, and eventually Albus, so update asap please!
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Aw, poor Harry! What a great chapter though, I loved it when Severus picked Harry up at the end and just embraced each other-that was sweet. Amazingly well written, as always, and I look forward to your next update, well done :)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Ah, poor Harry! I love the way you characterize him; he pulls at my heartstrings!
Alex chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Hopefully, Harry's actions will make Snape think and ask Harry what he was doing. From Harry's perspective, he has done nothing wrong.
DuShuZhi chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Wonderful chapter!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Good chapter. Poor Sev was worrying. That was a sweet little image at the end. with Harry in Sev's arms. Keep up the good work!

~Estel
Carola-x chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Aaaw poor Harry. I really like your story and how you portray your characters, especially Severus abd you writing style is very good. )
1,570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »