Reviews for A Patrol Changes Everything
B00kw0rm92 chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
Oh, Dumbledore has messed up SO badly. The memories aren't totally gone, just gone enough to cause even more issues. Poor little thing! Please update soon!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
Good story so far. I like a good story with Dumbledore and Snape working and living together as well as helping Harry overcome his demons. I like stories where Dumbledore realizes his grave mistakes early on like with Harry or has been working on atoning the past with Severus. Keep up the good work!

mishap chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
I like this and think it is much more true to life than what happens in the books. I can't wait to see where you go from her and hope to read more soon.
Delaine chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
I am enjoying your story.
Haunt of twilight chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Poor Harry! I hope Severus isn't too hard on him. Great story I really enjoyed reading what you have up so far. I look forward to reading more. Will the story only go through the summer or will it go into the next school year?
Silverstargirl chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Hi! I've just discovered this story and am quite enjoying it. I will be commenting on some earlier events in the story in this review, because I tend to read straight through and thus, some of my comments will most likely span one or more chapters.

I'm really glad that Severus was able to look past his original perceptions and see that Albus was right about Harry. I have a feeling that these two men and one boy will end up being a strong family if they will only allow it to happen. No matter what, though, just the knowledge that Harry actually WANTS him to be a part of his family is enough to endear the child to Severus. This might be the best thing that has ever happened to both of them.

I understand WHY Albus chose to pensieve some of Harry's memories (and destroy them), but I'm unsure that it was the right or kind thing to do. Truly, Albus really had no right at all to make that decision...nor did Severus, no matter how much they feel that it will help the child; only Harry should have made it. To be honest, what disturbs me the most about what Albus did is Harry's clear confusion at times. So much of Harry's young life was wrapped around those memories that taking them away has caused him to have difficulty understanding his own reasoning for doing and feeling things the way he does. Then you add on the fact that, eventually, Harry will probably have to learn Occlumancy and like Severus will notice the odd holes in his memories. How will Albus defend what he did if Harry, like Severus, sees it as an act of betrayal? In the end, this decision may cause more harm than good.

It's funny how something so obvious was over-looked. Seeing as the majority of the teaching staff either taught or knew Lily, they should have realized that Harry might have inherited her issues with using a wand. For such an intelligent group of people they have certainly shown the tendency to be dunderheads! It's rather sad that it took a trip through Harry's memories for Albus to realize why the boy was having problems in all the classes that 'require' using wands.

I wonder just exactly where Harry is in the house. I have a feeling that he one: ISN'T in the basement and two: that the room is one that is to left alone. I know that Albus said that rooms with doors that don't open immediately are to be left alone, but since Harry wasn't actually TRYING to open that particular door, I hope that he won't get into too much trouble. Harry certainly had no way of knowing that pacing in the hall would cause a door to open. I really hope that Severus will listen to Harry's explanation without jumping to too many conclusions and going off on him or by punishing him unduly.

So here I am at the end of my review. I look forward to reading more of this lovely story and ask only that you keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity!
Therio chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Good story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
IchigoRenji chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
more plz, keep up the great work
Riley1993 chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
Noooooooooooooooooo you cant stop it there! please update soon! I really like this story! RH x
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Well I am hooked. And I do love when Albus take care of Harry stories. I want to know how Harry is going to reacted when he founds out it is the Headmaster. Please keep up the great work.
Lovin' it chapter 13 . 8/26/2010
This is a reaaaaaallllyyyyy good story update soon please
B00kw0rm92 chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Oh, ack! Poor little Harry! Please update soon!
Sunnee chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Poor Harry!
SiriuslyFantasy chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
Excellent story. Keep writing :)
LTOT chapter 13 . 8/21/2010
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. I seem to have lost track of time in this story. Which holiday break is Harry currently on and how long is it supposed to last? It almost sounds like summer holiday, but he hasn't already finished first year, has he?
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »